Auto-jail if /q after /escape [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

49 posts Page 3 of 5
Do you agree with this suggestion or not?

73%
I agree
27%
I disagree

Total votes: 11

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

Post by CezPlayer » April 29, 2018, 5:56 pm
By the way, I want add something.

Let's say I will /escape from the jail and I will do /q. However, no one even tried arrest me.

In this situation, /q after /escape does not bother to anyone.

In situation, when you will make /q right after /taze or /cuff should be punishable (and it is). But /q after /escape hurts anyone. So why you need auto-jail after leaving the server after /escape?

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » April 29, 2018, 6:16 pm
Oh as if I didn't drag you, you wouldn't have replied here with all your bullshit reasons that you just listed. You are not getting punished for /qing. You are getting punished for quitting the game when you are near the red checkpoint/escape and quitting. Honestly, trying to explain you is a waste of time but I don't know why am I doing it. Why would I play for score? I have more score than you and your brother combined. I don't want more score. Its just that I get score for dragging. I have no problem if you don't give me score and get the wanted player to jail.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » April 29, 2018, 6:34 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Oh as if I didn't drag you, you wouldn't have replied here with all your bullshit reasons that you just listed. You are not getting punished for /qing. You are getting punished for quitting the game when you are near the red checkpoint/escape and quitting. Honestly, trying to explain you is a waste of time but I don't know why am I doing it. Why would I play for score? I have more score than you and your brother combined. I don't want more score. Its just that I get score for dragging. I have no problem if you don't give me score and get the wanted player to jail.

Lol wasn’t at all planning on replying here, you’re useless opinions are getting you no where which is why you are resorting to this so inturn you’re proving what needs to be proved. It’s useless talking to anyone who utilizes common sense but also when you have as many flaw as you do in your argument you cannot expect it to hold when the reality shows up, it doesn’t matter if the words were coming from me or not, you knew you were losing control and resorted to off topic bullshit and if you had used your brain for more then a hammer you would have found out that this was a bad move on your part as if you were somehow even innocent in that matter to begin with, you made this topic with nothing more then the intention of making some dumb rule to insure the opposing parties gets punished for having to tend to real life shit then you tried to state something else but you already know what was going to happen so you panicked and started trying to manipulate, t if we were to look at this from an even wider perspective it will never work out because it will only create more bullshit drama and useless reports over someone having to leave, it will legit affect everyone not just the person who supposedly broke a non-existent rule, anyone regardless if they are a cop or robber if put in that position would not want to be punished for having a life so this do exactly what I stated above and incite more petty drama.

DaniiDeleto

Danii_deleto
Retired Administrator

Post by DaniiDeleto » April 29, 2018, 7:11 pm
-1 why auto jail when we could implement a system where the player remains wanted on rejoin that seems to make sense more than an auto jail
Glen wrote :
This would require me creating forum groups for every different section with edited permissions to restrict users within each group from seeing specific sections. Frankly...no sorry we could spend our time making shiny things for you guys instead!

Glen wrote :
Well our reasons for having Pakistan range banned is...hackers, scammers and wannabe ddossers...not to mention the 10 million attempts at trying to find our rcon the eejits. #wearehavingfunwithoutyou

Glen wrote :
I wish someone would fuck me I haven't had a shag in nearly 4 months. Anyway the cry baby has been banned thank you.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » April 29, 2018, 7:15 pm
Indognito wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Lol wasn’t at all planning on replying here, you’re useless opinions are getting you no where which is why you are resorting to this so inturn you’re proving what needs to be proved. It’s useless talking to anyone who utilizes common sense but also when you have as many flaw as you do in your argument you cannot expect it to hold when the reality shows up, it doesn’t matter if the words were coming from me or not, you knew you were losing control and resorted to off topic bullshit and if you had used your brain for more then a hammer you would have found out that this was a bad move on your part as if you were somehow even innocent in that matter to begin with, you made this topic with nothing more then the intention of making some dumb rule to insure the opposing parties gets punished for having to tend to real life shit then you tried to state something else but you already know what was going to happen so you panicked and started trying to manipulate, t if we were to look at this from an even wider perspective it will never work out because it will only create more bullshit drama and useless reports over someone having to leave, it will legit affect everyone not just the person who supposedly broke a non-existent rule, anyone regardless if they are a cop or robber if put in that position would not want to be punished for having a life so this do exactly what I stated above and incite more petty drama.

Your opinion is appreciated.

I will make my last attempt trying to explain you in the simplest possible way.
Suppose, you are in jail for 60 seconds. Now you need to go somewhere, why would you use /escape and /q instead of just using /q and whenever you return, you serve your remaining jailtime.
Answer please.
Last edited by BeaTen. on April 29, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 29, 2018, 7:19 pm
Joseph wrote :
-1 why auto jail when we could implement a system where the player remains wanted on rejoin that seems to make sense more than an auto jail

Nah, they basically TP to somewhere save with this.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » April 30, 2018, 1:11 am
Positive
The Suggestion is good and we really need it alot of players/escape then /q and and they must be getting autojailed even if they player has some urgent stuff to be done he wouldn't come with in 30mins.Basically u dont wana wait till ur jail time ends so people prefer to do this.They need to be autojailed.

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » April 30, 2018, 3:42 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Indognito wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Your opinion is appreciated.

I will make my last attempt trying to explain you in the simplest possible way.
Suppose, you are in jail for 60 seconds. Now you need to go somewhere, why would you use /escape and /q instead of just using /q and whenever you return, you serve your remaining jailtime.
Answer please.

Because I’ve already had to serve my time due to irl shit, why should I have to come back ingame to serve more time? Why not /break then /q so that when I get back ingame and have the freedom to do what I want, rather then sitting in a jail cell after I did my community service (irl shit) even still it’s just dumb to create and inforce a rule such as this since it will do no good for the community, it’ll only cause people to not want to get ingame, as if a community that is slowly losing players needs another reason as to why people are leaving permanently added to the list of issues, besides if a cop was in bone county (or somewhere miles away) why would it be a problem? No cop is present so there is no need since no persuit was evident, so he can disappear without a trace until he gets spotted the next time around, to put this in an rpish sense they are possibly in hiding, most wanteds who break out of jail/prison do this and aren’t found until days even years after so it makes logical sense that they successfully escaped and evaded law enforcement, why do you think there is a most wanted list? Not just because of organizated crime it’s also due to escaped convicts who have evaded the law for a certain length of time. No matter how you look at this suggestion it is just dumb and only here for the above reason stated before because it is not logical to have them autojailed for having to leave since there are many situations rpish situation at best that can explain how he escaped law enforcement that was /not/ there to pursue or catch him even if a cop was there and not in the building he could have escaped from the roof, opened window, informant dressed as cop, the sewer, etc there are logical examples that can be given as to how he got away so its just out of pure bias that this suggestion was made over something as petty as score and money in a game server.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » May 14, 2018, 9:48 am
Anyone else wants to share his/her opinion??

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

Post by ShadowNinja » May 14, 2018, 10:06 am
Or just rework /escape
49 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Accepted”