Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » June 18, 2018, 5:58 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Skillzz wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Exactly!

My suggestion was to disable the CMD and not to shorten/change it

I don't see the point in being able to throw injections away as they're not illegal and cops will be using them, if you don't want to use them don't buy them / don't type /inject lol

No, that wasn't my point. What I meant was disable it from being throwing away, not disabling the whole injection CMD. As the title says, it's regarding the /ta, which should be disabled for LEOs.

Cheers!

We can just change the command from /ta to /ti,it it will be much easier.
Spoiler: show
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 18, 2018, 6:24 pm
Coolguy wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Skillzz wrote :

I don't see the point in being able to throw injections away as they're not illegal and cops will be using them, if you don't want to use them don't buy them / don't type /inject lol

No, that wasn't my point. What I meant was disable it from being throwing away, not disabling the whole injection CMD. As the title says, it's regarding the /ta, which should be disabled for LEOs.

Cheers!

There's no point in throwing away injections that's the point.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » June 18, 2018, 7:06 pm
There's no point in /ta injections, that's why it should be disabled for LEOs,
Injections is not illegal so why leos will throw injects this suggestion already got my +1, better if you guys do it fast cuz yesterday i /ta my 487 injects of packet :(
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » June 18, 2018, 7:23 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Coolguy wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :

Cheers!

But envious what if u mistype /ta instead of /taze or /ta thinking you are a criminal?That could possibly happen.
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » June 18, 2018, 7:23 pm
Kawish wrote :
There's no point in /ta injections, that's why it should be disabled for LEOs,
Injections is not illegal so why leos will throw injects this suggestion already got my +1, better if you guys do it fast cuz yesterday i /ta my 487 injects of packet :(

Look at @Skilz
[/size]

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » June 18, 2018, 7:38 pm
Coolguy wrote :
Skillzz wrote :
Coolguy wrote :

But envious what if u mistype /ta instead of /taze or /ta thinking you are a criminal?That could possibly happen.

that's why we have to disable /ta for LEOS because i also mistyped it i was typing /taze.
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » June 19, 2018, 11:03 am
Kawish wrote :
Coolguy wrote :
Skillzz wrote :

that's why we have to disable /ta for LEOS because i also mistyped it i was typing /taze.

Whatever but we dont really need to disable it,we just need to change the command for leos
[/size]

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » June 19, 2018, 1:00 pm
Coolguy wrote :
Kawish wrote :
Coolguy wrote :

Whatever but we dont really need to disable it,we just need to change the command for leos

We do need to disable it. What's the point of throwing injections from LEOs anyway?

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » June 19, 2018, 1:31 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Coolguy wrote :
Kawish wrote :

We do need to disable it. What's the point of throwing injections from LEOs anyway?

Maybe.
[/size]

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 20, 2018, 7:15 pm
Command will be disabled for LEOs.

Suggestion accepted.

Locked.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
30 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Accepted”