Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 3 of 3

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » June 11, 2018, 6:42 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Indognito wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
+1, I dont even know why should anyone disagree to this suggestion. Actually you will find indognito disagreeing to any suggestion which puts /q evaders into trouble because maybe he himself does it.

We don't care what you go through in real life. Don't come in game if things are wrong and if you do come don't just rulebreak and blame 'RL issues'. If you need to /q while you are kidnapped you can do /ransom (id), end of the story. If you /q without ransoming then you should expect money to be deducted because that's how it works. If your SAMP crashes or you can't run SAMP properly in 2018 then that's not the kidnapper's problem either. It is your fault, deal with it

Nice, starts to accuse when doesn’t get his way, hows about you actually get a life then come talk to me, but you really aren’t active enough to know what goes on, besides I find it funny how a former ban evader is getting mad at rules that aren’t even being broken half of the times but since you are guilty of said rulebreaks you have to try and use this route to justify what you say but in reality anyone with 2 brain cells can see past your autistic rants. It’s actually amusing to see someone try to argue when they think people forgot about their constant and recant bad deeds, you can try to bash me all you want I follow the rules, yet it has actually been proven that you don’t.XD so save the bullshit for some who is dumb enough to believe it.

Your activity: 1347h 4min
My activity: 1685h
'You aren't active'.
I don't know what triggered you. Maybe the 10 year old kid inside you that eagerly /q abuses whenever you rob city hall and I am waiting outside woke up. That kid then tells me that his PC crashes. How convenient. You can feel free to get triggered whenever you want, this is a kid friendly community. We have been raising toxic kids like you since 2013. Looking forward to see improvements in you!

Rofl I’m not the one triggered if anything I’m laughing at you like everyone else does, legit you try to defend yourself with such bullshit and assume somehow you’re right, narcissistic people such as yourself love projecting their fears, insecurities and actions as well as negative character traits off on people who don’t even fit the bill, and if we are going to look at toxic behavior you’re tag got revoked because of the behavior that you are possessing right now so legit your actions as well as your attitude disprove every statement in which you’ve expressed so legit you are just acting like a butthurt kid who got offended at something some said which is common for salty kids such as yourself, you really are not fooling anyone.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » June 11, 2018, 6:59 pm
Positive!
Ye i do think we need this just because of those forced timeouts and /q abuses which i had to deal with well its commonly done around and people dont even give a damn on reports well if this gets implemented possibly a bunch of repots will be reduced because collecting proofs against forced timeouts isnt possible umh ye and seems to be fair enough anyways and i cant see any negative effect on this suggestion.
Yes we need it!!!!!!

Courier

Courier

Post by Courier » June 15, 2018, 5:50 pm
+1 Nice suggestion
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » June 15, 2018, 6:52 pm
Courier wrote :
+1 Nice suggestion

Votes such as -1 and +1 are invalid. Please read what's written below

Gorm wrote :
When replying to a suggestion topic, please raid your mind and try to express the positives and negatives about that suggestion, and what led to your final decision.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Zeyad_Mafia

xSupreme

Post by Zeyad_Mafia » June 15, 2018, 11:49 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
That'll probably fix the problem with q abusers. Great suggestion, +1

Flying solo like a eagle, Walking alone like a wolf.

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 17, 2018, 12:33 pm
I've sent CXdur a message about this.

Got my +1 on this suggestion as I think it's helpful.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 17, 2018, 3:16 pm
Suggestion has been accepted by the developers.

Thanks for suggesting.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » July 18, 2018, 5:38 am
It has been implemented and is now on the sever.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » October 31, 2018, 7:43 pm
Suggestion has been implemented and is now on the server.

Thanks for suggesting it!

29 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Accepted”