Removing/Replacing vortexes from groups [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

39 posts Page 3 of 4
Should we remove/replace vortexes from groups?

67%
Yes, we should.
14%
No, we should absolutely not!
19%
Other, add a rule for example, something that's okay.

Total votes: 21

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » October 30, 2018, 4:59 pm
Hiresh wrote :
Vortex were removed from all groups (supposing you did read my whole suggestion), why not Terrorists? What's the reason behind that? Yeah, you probably don't know.

He don't know answer. He is just defending why vortex should exist.

For your kind information Neelofa Please don't think we are against Terrorists. Its just about rule. Rules are equal for all.
I request you to read the topic 3-4 times as you still didn't understood what we are trying to say.
I am same!

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » October 30, 2018, 4:59 pm
Robin wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
OT:
The vortex is indeed a really deadly weapon, no doubt, and allowing it for all the groups would definitely be a bad idea. Terrorists had the vortex before this rule was in place, and at the same time, when the rule came, Terrorists still kept their vortex. I've no problem with Terrorists having vortex, nor do I have any problem with people that drive vortex, but the vortex definitely needs to be limited with rules, that's for sure.

Some other groups had their Vortex' replaced by other vehicles, I don't see why it's fair for Terrorists to keep it/have it while others are not allowed to?

Indeed, it should be removed and all the groups should be treated equal, but I'm saying that if it doesn't get removed, it should at least be limited with rules

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » October 30, 2018, 5:00 pm
I like the way you guys mention how its going to increase the donations

like seriously hats off to you guys and btw if you guys are really concerned about the donations so much then just remove your Hot ring racer i guess that's what it is called because just like vortex that car can only be rented from ls-rcr.com/shop using dps.

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

one more thing, by how much do you think will it increase the monthly donations ? 80% 90% because tbh the way you guys mention the increment in donation those are only figures that come into my mind.

AND to people who are saying that there are no rules in terrorists regarding the usage of vortex

You guys are not even in terrorists, you literally know nothing about the rules and restrictions we have on the usage of vortex it's better if you stay out of it hh.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » October 30, 2018, 5:02 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :

OT:
The vortex is indeed a really deadly weapon, no doubt, and allowing it for all the groups would definitely be a bad idea. Terrorists had the vortex before this rule was in place, and at the same time, when the rule came, Terrorists still kept their vortex. I've no problem with Terrorists having vortex, nor do I have any problem with people that drive vortex, but the vortex definitely needs to be limited with rules, that's for sure.

Absynth has also vortex but they removed it right?
Don't you think Rules are pretty equal for all? And yes If a admin follows the rule and removed vortex then why not the other group leader does ? It should be bounded for all.
I am same!

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 30, 2018, 5:04 pm
Heisenberg wrote :

like seriously hats off to you guys and btw if you guys are really concerned about the donations so much then just remove your Hot ring racer i guess that's what it is called because just like vortex that car can only be rented from ls-rcr.com/shop using dps.

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

one more thing, by how much do you think will it increase the monthly donations ? 80% 90% because tbh the way you guys mention the increment in donation those are only figures that come into my mind.

AND to people who are saying that there are no rules in terrorists regarding the usage of vortex

You guys are not even in terrorists, you literally know nothing about the rules and restrictions we have on the usage of vortex it's better if you stay out of it hh.

You clearly don't know the difference between an overpowered vehicle and non overpowered vehicle.
As for the limitations in your group regarding vortex usage, I've no problems if my group get vortex within same limitations you guys have. :)

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » October 30, 2018, 5:06 pm
Heisenberg wrote :

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

I just checked your groups' rules and I couldn't find any rule regarding anything limited vortex. Maybe I missed something out, please tell me if I did.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » October 30, 2018, 5:08 pm
ackman wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

You clearly don't know the difference between an overpowered vehicle and non overpowered vehicle.
As for the limitations in your group regarding vortex usage, I've no problems if my group get vortex within same limitations you guys have. :)

talk about DONATIONS smartass

IK it's too op and if u really want to get it removed then get it removed from the server

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 30, 2018, 5:11 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
ackman wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

IK it's too op and if u really want to get i removed then get it removed from the server then

Vortex is the only vehicle people donate for at Lsrcr Donation Shop, 7:5 ratio, Barely saw any player donating for other vehicles

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » October 30, 2018, 5:11 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
ackman wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :

INCREASE DONATIONS GUYS

IK it's too op and if u really want to get it removed then get it removed from the server

Aside from the donations, is there something else?

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 30, 2018, 5:11 pm
Lets not turn this topic into an argument, keep it nice! Cast your votes and discuss with maturity.

About me:

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status: