Alternative 2
47%
Keep it unchanged

Total votes: 30

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » January 18, 2019, 7:42 am
First of all a huge negative to ur suggestion. Why do u want this server to be of leos only? Why do u only come with nerfing cops and leos suggestion? I would suggest admins to give him some extra features in which he in no way can get failure of arresting criminals.(Sarcasm for the ones who dont understand). We pay 12 dps for a reason not like you who play as swat and get extra features for free? We also know how u switch to cop skin as soon as u see that u cannot drag criminals. Even after getting so many extra "free" features in swat u all switch to cop skin when u cannot kill criminals. We never complain about it to nerf it. Its only u who come up with all these useless suggestion and ur swat mates come and defend u. And now u and ur mates will start to roast me and say "swat hater". I would say that u are the one who makes people hate the faction by making useless suggestion even though u know u are op.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 18, 2019, 8:31 am
Eternnnnnity wrote :
First of all a huge negative to ur suggestion. Why do u want this server to be of leos only? Why do u only come with nerfing cops and leos suggestion? I would suggest admins to give him some extra features in which he in no way can get failure of arresting criminals.(Sarcasm for the ones who dont understand). We pay 12 dps for a reason not like you who play as swat and get extra features for free? We also know how u switch to cop skin as soon as u see that u cannot drag criminals. Even after getting so many extra "free" features in swat u all switch to cop skin when u cannot kill criminals. We never complain about it to nerf it. Its only u who come up with all these useless suggestion and ur swat mates come and defend u. And now u and ur mates will start to roast me and say "swat hater". I would say that u are the one who makes people hate the faction by making useless suggestion even though u know u are op.

I don't need any extra features, those things are called perks and they don't violate any of the server's rule. Not even 50 players in lsrcr are swat members and not everyone is active. You get some perks at a specific rank. If you have think its easy to get into swat then why not apply yourself and see? We don't need to call you a hater because by now everyone here knows how much you hate swat. You only play as a criminal and have never even played as a swat and honestly its not your fault that you never got to play as a swat since you would barely pass the test. I have played from both the sides, criminal as well as swat. Swat bomb is not a 'cophunt ender', if you have a team of 5 players cophunting, even 3 swat bombs can't end that cophunt, of course if all those cophunters do is stand and 4 shot then they will get arrested. I've killed 3 swat members equipped with bomb and anyone can do that. You expect to go to a swat member and kill him 4 shot and rob 250k and want this to happen every time.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » January 18, 2019, 9:38 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Not even 50 players in lsrcr are swat members and not everyone is active. You get some perks at a specific rank.

Thanks for mentioning this, I bet only 4,5 people have VIP packet in server and out of them 2 or 3 are active only.

Update 2018-08-08 Version 8.2.10 - Why this suggestion didn't came earlier? Why after months? Because I purchased VIP Packet or?

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 18, 2019, 9:54 am
ackman wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
Not even 50 players in lsrcr are swat members and not everyone is active. You get some perks at a specific rank.

Thanks for mentioning this, I bet only 4,5 people have VIP packet in server and out of them 2 or 3 are active only.

Update 2018-08-08 Version 8.2.10 - Why this suggestion didn't came earlier? Why after months? Because I purchased VIP Packet or?

Thanks for not mentioning one of the statements I also included, "those things are called perks and do not violate servers rule". VIP packet let's you keybinds (better than keybind) /BC, now if you say /swclimb is airbreak, then I already explained before why it is not airbreak. I didn't suggest this earlier because I knew almost everyone will vote negative but I felt like posting it in recent days. Also because VIP packet users are increasing day by day which let's them keybind.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » January 18, 2019, 10:14 am
In my opinion everything a VIP packet owner has should be obtainable by regular players. Donating for something should only make it easier to be obtained. I'm pretty sure keybinding the /BC CMD isn't allowed therefore this so-called perk that you pay blablabla 12dps for must be removed since not everyone can access it. Donated items only easiers the process of obtaining something not give you a perk over regular players.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

Post by Mr.DollarMan » January 18, 2019, 1:26 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Swat bomb is not a 'cophunt ender', if you have a team of 5 players cophunting, even 3 swat bombs can't end that cophunt, of course if all those cophunters do is stand and 4 shot then they will get arrested. I've killed 3 swat members equipped with bomb and anyone can do that. You expect to go to a swat member and kill him 4 shot and rob 250k and want this to happen every time.

Swat bomb is indeed a cop hunter. How can a team of 5 players fight against a team of 4 swat members when 2 or 3 of them have swat bomb? Sometimes even all the swat team teaming has swat bomb.
Swat members have a good SOC and average shooting skills. If 4 swat members are teaming, one of them will use the swat bomb while others will taze, cuff and arrest the cop hunters. Cop hunters wouldn't have the chance to escape because they won't be able to shock them or even run in their current vehicle. How is this balanced?
There are situations where there is only criminal fighting one swat member and that swat member has a swat bomb. He has no chance to win against him. He uses swat bomb against him and gets him.
Swat bomb doesn't even have rules this factor also makes it OP.
We have one thing to stop Swat bomb, which is Swat bomb jammer and it only works for 30 seconds, which is way to less.

Beaten, I have another better idea. You sum-up all the advantages of cop hunters and I will sum-up the advantages of Leo's. You will find it out yourself Leo's are given more power, advantages and features compared to cop hunters/criminal when they fight each other.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 18, 2019, 1:51 pm
First explain me how it is related with keybinds. /Bc is not so long command to use keybinds on.
I am same!

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » January 18, 2019, 2:59 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
In my opinion everything a VIP packet owner has should be obtainable by regular players. Donating for something should only make it easier to be obtained. I'm pretty sure keybinding the /BC CMD isn't allowed therefore this so-called perk that you pay blablabla 12dps for must be removed since not everyone can access it. Donated items only easiers the process of obtaining something not give you a perk over regular players.

Not really 100% but somewhat close to what I was trying to get people to see last year in the "Redesign Lsrcr" attempt.

The only reply here where someone is trying to actually use his/her brain cells before replying

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 18, 2019, 3:57 pm
Rally3 wrote :

Not really 100% but somewhat close to what I was trying to get people to see last year in the "Redesign Lsrcr" attempt.

The only reply here where someone is trying to actually use his/her brain cells before replying

If someone is posting something which you like or want to say means he is using his brain? And rest are not. Nice thinking.

Everyone have different thinking. It need not to be matched with your thinking.
I am same!

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » January 18, 2019, 4:04 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Rally3 wrote :

If someone is posting something which you like or want to say means he is using his brain? And rest are not. Nice thinking.

Everyone have different thinking. It need not to be matched with your thinking.

Everyone does have different thinking. That's why there's people like me that think of the bigger consequences for the server and people like you that only think of how they can get their next screenshot to have 15 kills since our team cophunter naumper one etc. etc...

It doesn't need to be matched to my thinking either, you're right. If people already thought in the same way of the general benefit of the server and not just their own personal interest we wouldn't be in the situation we are today
46 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Accepted”