Auto-jail if /q after /escape [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

49 posts Page 4 of 5
Do you agree with this suggestion or not?

73%
I agree
27%
I disagree

Total votes: 11

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » May 14, 2018, 10:52 am
Joseph wrote :
-1 why auto jail when we could implement a system where the player remains wanted on rejoin that seems to make sense more than an auto jail

-1 On this suggestion - see my notes below.

- Player uses /escape
- Player has to wait 30 seconds before they are allowed to use /q otherwise they will be jailed automatically when they rejoin the server.
- If they /q within the 30 second timer, they must wait 30 minutes [like the taze / cuff jail evade rule] to rejoin the server otherwise they will be automatically jailed.

What do you guys think of that?

Don't really see a problem with /escape and /q as it's been there since the start and isn't against the rules so...
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

Post by Nilikos » May 14, 2018, 12:14 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Joseph wrote :
-1 why auto jail when we could implement a system where the player remains wanted on rejoin that seems to make sense more than an auto jail

- Player uses /escape
- Player has to wait 30 seconds before they are allowed to use /q otherwise they will be jailed automatically when they rejoin the server.
- If they /q within the 30 second timer, they must wait 30 minutes [like the taze / cuff jail evade rule] to rejoin the server otherwise they will be automatically jailed.

Don't really see a problem with /escape and /q as it's been there since the start and isn't against the rules so...

Sounds fair
Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » May 14, 2018, 1:47 pm
CezPlayer wrote :
By the way, I want add something.

Let's say I will /escape from the jail and I will do /q. However, no one even tried arrest me.

In this situation, /q after /escape does not bother to anyone.

In situation, when you will make /q right after /taze or /cuff should be punishable (and it is). But /q after /escape hurts anyone. So why you need auto-jail after leaving the server after /escape?

Cezplayer,i disagree with you.i saw many suspects who /escape and when i get inside lspd(if was near) they /q.+1.

-It is the same thing as /q when cuffed or tazed.
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » May 14, 2018, 2:43 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Joseph wrote :

- Player uses /escape

I like the idea, but don't you think 30sec is a bit too much? I mean, you can probably make it 15-20sec, to balance things up

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » May 14, 2018, 2:52 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Joseph wrote :

- Player uses /escape

I have no problem with that either.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » May 14, 2018, 2:55 pm
Why don't you make like this:
Anyone who quits the game after escaping from jail in under 20 seconds would get auto-jailed if he logs in in under 30 minutes. It's basically like the swat thing, as far as I known. If you break swat cuffs and /q in under 20 seconds you'll be auto-jailed if you log in in under 30 minutes.

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » May 14, 2018, 3:15 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
Anyone who quits the game after escaping from jail in under 20 seconds would get auto-jailed if he logs in in under 30 minutes. It's basically like the swat thing, as far as I known. If you break swat cuffs and /q in under 20 seconds you'll be auto-jailed if you log in in under 30 minutes.

Skillzz wrote :
- Player uses /escape

Just like what I said previously, yes?
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » May 14, 2018, 3:22 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

Skillzz wrote :
- Player uses /escape

Just like what I said previously, yes?

It looks pretty much the same, sorry I didn't read the previous replies, and yeah I agree with you (but still the period should be 20 seconds imo since 30 is too much)

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » June 5, 2018, 2:51 pm
bump
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Courier

Courier

Post by Courier » June 15, 2018, 5:52 pm
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
49 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Accepted”