Keep it unchanged

Total votes: 30

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 18, 2019, 4:31 pm
Rally3 wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Rally3 wrote :

Not really 100% but somewhat close to what I was trying to get people to see last year in the "Redesign Lsrcr" attempt.

The only reply here where someone is trying to actually use his/her brain cells before replying

If someone is posting something which you like or want to say means he is using his brain? And rest are not. Nice thinking.

Everyone have different thinking. It need not to be matched with your thinking.

Everyone does have different thinking. That's why there's people like me that think of the bigger consequences for the server and people like you that only think of how they can get their next screenshot to have 15 kills since our team cophunter naumper one etc. etc...

It doesn't need to be matched to my thinking either, you're right. If people already thought in the same way of the general benefit of the server and not just their own personal interest we wouldn't be in the situation we are today

Let me clear you I don't play for screenshots of killing someone or trying to show of being pro. I just play for fun. And yes the situation you are talking about is shouldn't be there. And you know who is getting advantage of that situation.
I am same!

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 18, 2019, 4:39 pm
Ducati. wrote :
First explain me how it is related with keybinds. /Bc is not so long command to use keybinds on.

just cuff someone having VIP packet and cuff kit and you will understand how it is related with keybinds
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » January 18, 2019, 7:34 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
First explain me how it is related with keybinds. /Bc is not so long command to use keybinds on.

just cuff someone having VIP packet and cuff kit and you will understand how it is related with keybinds

Cry baby just /cry

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » January 18, 2019, 11:52 pm
Milyn wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
Ducati. wrote :

Cry baby just /cry

t0sic

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 19, 2019, 12:01 am
Milyn wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
Ducati. wrote :

Cry baby just /cry

For the very last time, I am warning you not to post useless comments here. It's called suggestions, not the bar, the next time you do this, you will be reported. Also, a better attitude would not hurt your ego, would it?
Ducati. wrote :

The video speaks for itself, pretty sure everyone would be pissed if cops just autocuff a whole cophunt in 1 second.
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
Swat bomb is not a 'cophunt ender', if you have a team of 5 players cophunting, even 3 swat bombs can't end that cophunt, of course if all those cophunters do is stand and 4 shot then they will get arrested. I've killed 3 swat members equipped with bomb and anyone can do that. You expect to go to a swat member and kill him 4 shot and rob 250k and want this to happen every time.

Swat bomb is indeed a cop hunter. How can a team of 5 players fight against a team of 4 swat members when 2 or 3 of them have swat bomb? Sometimes even all the swat team teaming has swat bomb.
Swat members have a good SOC and average shooting skills. If 4 swat members are teaming, one of them will use the swat bomb while others will taze, cuff and arrest the cop hunters. Cop hunters wouldn't have the chance to escape because they won't be able to shock them or even run in their current vehicle. How is this balanced?
There are situations where there is only criminal fighting one swat member and that swat member has a swat bomb. He has no chance to win against him. He uses swat bomb against him and gets him.
Swat bomb doesn't even have rules this factor also makes it OP.
We have one thing to stop Swat bomb, which is Swat bomb jammer and it only works for 30 seconds, which is way to less.

Beaten, I have another better idea. You sum-up all the advantages of cop hunters and I will sum-up the advantages of Leo's. You will find it out yourself Leo's are given more power, advantages and features compared to cop hunters/criminal when they fight each other.

If 5 guys are cophunting then one of them should have a jammer, just use swat bomb jammer and it's not even hard to kill swat members 5v3. You got tazerefs and other things that could kill us easily (not saying it is op).
For everything a cop has, there is a counter on criminals;
taze - tazeref
cuff - (auto) /bc
that's all a cop has, let's come to swat;
taze(ref)
cuff - (auto) /bc
/swclimb - takes like 10 seconds to climb a building of normal height, enough time to jump/get in heli and escape (can fail /swclimb too)
/swvm - no use when there are 4/5 cophunters shooting at us, the car catches fire, only benefit is NOS and sometimes when someone pops tires
bomb - jammer
Everything is good, just need to remove this p2w feature

Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » January 19, 2019, 3:53 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Milyn wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Cry baby just /cry

For the very last time, I am warning you not to post useless comments here. It's called suggestions, not the bar, the next time you do this, you will be reported. Also, a better attitude would not hurt your ego, would it?
Ducati. wrote :

The video speaks for itself, pretty sure everyone would be pissed if cops just autocuff a whole cophunt in 1 second.
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
Swat bomb is not a 'cophunt ender', if you have a team of 5 players cophunting, even 3 swat bombs can't end that cophunt, of course if all those cophunters do is stand and 4 shot then they will get arrested. I've killed 3 swat members equipped with bomb and anyone can do that. You expect to go to a swat member and kill him 4 shot and rob 250k and want this to happen every time.

Swat bomb is indeed a cop hunter. How can a team of 5 players fight against a team of 4 swat members when 2 or 3 of them have swat bomb? Sometimes even all the swat team teaming has swat bomb.
Swat members have a good SOC and average shooting skills. If 4 swat members are teaming, one of them will use the swat bomb while others will taze, cuff and arrest the cop hunters. Cop hunters wouldn't have the chance to escape because they won't be able to shock them or even run in their current vehicle. How is this balanced?
There are situations where there is only criminal fighting one swat member and that swat member has a swat bomb. He has no chance to win against him. He uses swat bomb against him and gets him.
Swat bomb doesn't even have rules this factor also makes it OP.
We have one thing to stop Swat bomb, which is Swat bomb jammer and it only works for 30 seconds, which is way to less.

Beaten, I have another better idea. You sum-up all the advantages of cop hunters and I will sum-up the advantages of Leo's. You will find it out yourself Leo's are given more power, advantages and features compared to cop hunters/criminal when they fight each other.

If 5 guys are cophunting then one of them should have a jammer, just use swat bomb jammer and it's not even hard to kill swat members 5v3. You got tazerefs and other things that could kill us easily (not saying it is op).
For everything a cop has, there is a counter on criminals;
taze - tazeref
cuff - (auto) /bc
that's all a cop has, let's come to swat;
taze(ref)
cuff - (auto) /bc
/swclimb - takes like 10 seconds to climb a building of normal height, enough time to jump/get in heli and escape (can fail /swclimb too)
/swvm - no use when there are 4/5 cophunters shooting at us, the car catches fire, only benefit is NOS and sometimes when someone pops tires
bomb - jammer
Everything is good, just need to remove this p2w feature

Its not really needed to remove it because again im saying is that we are paying 12 dps for a reason not like u who uses all the features without paying a single penny. I would suggest u to please broaden ur mind and stop being a hater towards criminals because at the end of the day u are the one who would be crying that i need criminals but u wont be knowing that u were the one who nerf them so much that no one enjoys playing in that skin. In each update u guys are getting new features but still dont know why u still come up with the useless suggestion of making criminals less op. Admins just make his swat score to the top most so that these suggestions wont come. And make his name in hall of fame so that he can be famous.

BeX

BeX

Post by BeX » January 19, 2019, 12:30 pm
I’m -1 on this suggestion.

Reason : We got 2 faction on leos side and cop but still we need to nerf the criminal?

We can see that not everybody can afford that VIP. So you still can arrest or kill the others criminal.

Doesn’t make sense if you too nerf the criminal. I’d agree with Eternity at this time, people will lost interest on playing criminal. We can clearly see that leos is 60% is more active than criminal. Let people enjoy the moment.

Lieutenant General S.A Army

Army High Command * Assistant-Head Training Officer

Apply here

Game Administrator l Blackouts Leader l LSPD United Chief l Vics Gang Bossman l The Legends Manager l Image

Need administrator assistance? Kindly click the link

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 19, 2019, 3:44 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
I’m -1 on this suggestion.

Reason : We got 2 faction on leos side and cop but still we need to nerf the criminal?

We can see that not everybody can afford that VIP. So you still can arrest or kill the others criminal.

Doesn’t make sense if you too nerf the criminal. I’d agree with Eternity at this time, people will lost interest on playing criminal. We can clearly see that leos is 60% is more active than criminal. Let people enjoy the moment.

Which brings me to the point I have already mentioned, just because no one can afford it doesn't mean you will add keybinds to VIP packet. Auto BC didn't exist till end of 2018 and criminals used to exist before it existed. Ever since it has came it only makes VIP packet players almost impossible to arrest. Why not pay 30 DPs for auto aim since not everyone can purchase it?

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

Post by Mr.DollarMan » January 19, 2019, 3:52 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
If 5 guys are cophunting then one of them should have a jammer, just use swat bomb jammer and it's not even hard to kill swat members 5v3.

The problem with the Jammer is that it works only for 30 seconds. When a swat member comes near the cop hunter he can see if a the cop hunter is planting a Jammer or not. If he is, then the swat member will wait for 30 seconds and then use his swat bomb.
If the time limit of jammer is removed then it will be real defense against Swat bomb and then I will not say that we don't have a fair and balanced defense against swat bomb.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » January 19, 2019, 5:53 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
The truth is, that auto bc is a keybind which is allowed and ironically illegal scripts are not allowed here. It is kind of an hypocrisy. I don't like the alternatives, but since not everyone here agrees on the same thought so I made some alternatives to see what the people want. Just because you paid doesn't mean you should be allowed to use something like this.

Nope, it's a scripted feature and not a keybind. It does not bypass any cooldown as you're suggesting it does either. The command used recently cooldown is only applied to the previously used command (prevent spamming the same command).

I personally don't see this as being a huge perk as unless you're a slow typer, you'll usually have time to write /bc (assuming you're predicting the cuffs). However, I have seen screenshots of players stacking this with blackmarket items and that's definitely too much.

I saw your alternative 2, and I know that a lot of people didn't vote for it, but I agree there should be a balance.

So, there are several ways to handle this (such as just adding a cooldown after it's been used for instance 1 to 3 times during criminiality (before death/arrest)). However, what we also can do is make the cooldown dynamic, so that it would depend on the /bc chance of the player. If a player has a high /bc chance (for instance: con artist + cuff kit + high rob score), it could trigger the cooldown sooner depending on the odds, and also recuperate more slowly depending on the odds.

It is perfectly possible to nerf auto BC harder for players with cuff kits and such, and lower for players without. I'm not sure what you guys would prefer though? The penalty for stacking /bc odds increasing items could be a cooldown which is more quickly applied and longer lasting, or we could just cooldown /bc itself.
signature
46 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Accepted”