Playa

Post by Playa » January 19, 2019, 9:56 pm
Just gonna drop this down here

Add me on steam!

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » January 19, 2019, 10:19 pm
None uploading the video of 'auto /bc fail attempts'. Since I'm VIP Packet user I know how much time it fails; will surely upload the clips if needed.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » January 19, 2019, 10:38 pm
CXdur wrote :
I personally don't see this as being a huge perk as unless you're a slow typer, you'll usually have time to write /bc (assuming you're predicting the cuffs). However, I have seen screenshots of players stacking this with blackmarket items and that's definitely too much.

I saw your alternative 2, and I know that a lot of people didn't vote for it, but I agree there should be a balance.

So, there are several ways to handle this (such as just adding a cooldown after it's been used for instance 1 to 3 times during criminiality (before death/arrest)). However, what we also can do is make the cooldown dynamic, so that it would depend on the /bc chance of the player. If a player has a high /bc chance (for instance: con artist + cuff kit + high rob score), it could trigger the cooldown sooner depending on the odds, and also recuperate more slowly depending on the odds.

It is perfectly possible to nerf auto BC harder for players with cuff kits and such, and lower for players without. I'm not sure what you guys would prefer though? The penalty for stacking /bc odds increasing items could be a cooldown which is more quickly applied and longer lasting, or we could just cooldown /bc itself.

I'll share my opinion on this with few points; let it stay as it is now.

1. Auto bc mostly fails (even if you got cuff kit). It only works perfectly when you get higher wanted level.

- You can take down the player before he reaches higher wanted level, be a team - perform teamwork.

2. It is not easy to spend 12 DPs right away, it's a donated feature and one barely donates for it.

- Due to Christmas sale, 4,5 players has donated for this. One barely donates for it when there's no sale.

3. Let it increase the importannce of VIP Packet; this is the only thing in Donation shop which is worth donating.

4. It is not overpowered either, a team is enough to arrest auto bc cuff. Going solo for score is your problem, not ours. (relatable to some people crying about this)

5. As cx said, unless you're a slowtyper.

Pretty sure beaten would say allowing keybind, p2w feature but let me point out something BeatEn, you're the one who took full benifits from this VIP Packet in Christmas, as soon as XMAS ended and few days later, this suggestion came. Maybe you're jealous because you can't donate for it? and again, this is not a keybind. It is a scripted feature.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 19, 2019, 11:56 pm
i had a life during christmas, i barely had time and rarely got in game. I opened 4 presents in total, in 2 presents i got JC, in 1 i got cart, in 1 i got VIP packet. I got to use VIP packet for 15 minutes. such advantage xd
I would donate if i made money on my own, i am not jealous of anything, and,
CXdur wrote :
it's a scripted feature and not a keybind.

yes thats what i am saying, it is a scripted keybind and yes it does bypass the default cooldown between each cmd?? you can nerf it if you want but the best thing to do is remove it. i already explained why is it p2w and if it is still unclear then i can't do anything else.
you're telling me it's not my problem that i am solo and trying to arrest you yet you all complain when a group of 4 swat members arrest 1 wanted suspect, i don't understand what do you want, however I do understand how much you need this auto bc. It's not my decision to remove it or do anything but atleast i know what I am saying is right
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » January 20, 2019, 1:08 am
BeaTen. wrote :
i had a life during christmas, i barely had time and rarely got in game. I opened 4 presents in total, in 2 presents i got JC, in 1 i got cart, in 1 i got VIP packet. I got to use VIP packet for 15 minutes. such advantage xd
CXdur wrote :

yes thats what i am saying, it is a scripted keybind and yes it does bypass the default cooldown between each cmd?? you can nerf it if you want but the best thing to do is remove it. i already explained why is it p2w and if it is still unclear then i can't do anything else.
you're telling me it's not my problem that i am solo and trying to arrest you yet you all complain when a group of 4 swat members arrest 1 wanted suspect, i don't understand what do you want, however I do understand how much you need this auto bc. It's not my decision to remove it or do anything but atleast i know what I am saying is right

The thing is, its not just about the keybinds. Its a cuff kit in disguise too. The chances of it breaking cuffs is way too much (look at the video I posted above). Just reduce the probability and we should be okay.

Add me on steam!

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » January 20, 2019, 3:24 am
BeaTen. wrote :
CXdur wrote :

It doesn't bypass the default cooldown. It can't, because all it does is call the command posing as the player. I have now however added a 20 second cooldown between every time the auto /bc occurs so that that these situations won't happen.
signature
46 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “Accepted”