Jail evasion - Never again - Solution by Mason [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

119 posts Page 8 of 12

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » June 9, 2016, 10:36 pm
Maybe the range should be shorter. Because there can be a cop afk doing nothing and i leave.
Anyways, +1.
glgy geri

Jaker

Jaker
Donator

by Jaker » June 29, 2016, 9:27 am
+oo This needs to be accepted as soon as possible. There's just too many /q-ers on the server nowadays and it really ruins the gameplay,

prabash 4

Prab

by prabash 4 » June 30, 2016, 2:57 am
+100000000000000000000000000000

KxngJonny

KxngJonny

by KxngJonny » July 1, 2016, 1:48 am
+1

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » July 3, 2016, 10:00 am
-1 Hell no, I'm not going to spent 360 sec of my life in a fucking jail

If you say:
-This is a Cops&Robbers Server: 360 sec is too much I'm not planning to waste time there
-Buy jailcards: Will you give me some free jailcards or some dps for free to buy them? I'm not planning to donate for a game like most of you nerds do

Razer531

Car
Donator

by Razer531 » July 3, 2016, 10:13 am
Mr.NiceGuy wrote :

If you say:
-This is a Cops&Robbers Server: 360 sec is too much I'm not planning to waste time there
-Buy jailcards: Will you give me some free jailcards or some dps for free to buy them? I'm not planning to donate for a game like most of you nerds do

First of all, be polite if you know what's good for your ass.
Second of all, don't wanna spend time in jail? Well you will if you are one of those who like to jail evade and if you're in car destroy yourself or don't be criminal or something. Don't understand what you have against this suggestion. No valid argument lol. "dont wanna be jailed" *facepalm*

bornedwild

BornedWild

by bornedwild » July 3, 2016, 10:22 am
not going to happen and all those who are saying +1 are mostly in cops skin . And y do u care i never saw u ingame u dont even come to server
LEAFYISHERE -SPREAD POSITIVE VIBES
Grab some pop corn Grab some bleach , Lets play this SHIT

Crossbones

Bonez

by Crossbones » July 3, 2016, 10:25 am
Razer531 wrote :
Mr.NiceGuy wrote :

If you say:

First of all, be polite if you know what's good for your ass.
Second of all, don't wanna spend time in jail? Well you will if you are one of those who like to jail evade and if you're in car destroy yourself or don't be criminal or something. Don't understand what you have against this suggestion. No valid argument lol. "dont wanna be jailed" *facepalm*
I know what's good for my ass I don't ask you and what if I don't want to be polite? Watch your own fucking buissnes

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » July 3, 2016, 11:34 am
bornedwild wrote :
not going to happen

Why? Just use your logic. Why would criminals be allowed to abuse a command that makes them quit from the server? Don't say cops are stronger than criminals. Because, 1. Yes they are, 2. Yes they must be 3. If you want to balance the whole thing then find better ways rather than letting criminals disappear out of nowhere.

bornedwild wrote :
and all those who are saying +1 are mostly in cops skin

Obviously? Why would a 24/7 criminal that quits all the time to avoid being arrested vote yes? Plus that not only players with high cop activity voted with a yes.

bornedwild wrote :
y do u care i never saw u ingame u dont even come to server

What a point. So what if he isn't active, anymore? Everyone has the rights to suggest something, it doesn't matter if he's active or not.

bornedwild

BornedWild

by bornedwild » July 4, 2016, 8:24 am
if you introduce this system there should be a cop balancing system too that if 100 robbers are online then only there should be 25 leo spots . this will make arresting easy for the nub cops .
and if all over the map cops are present then no 1 can fucking leave without wasting 360 secs after they come ... helll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mr.niceguy have a point
LEAFYISHERE -SPREAD POSITIVE VIBES
Grab some pop corn Grab some bleach , Lets play this SHIT
119 posts Page 8 of 12
Return to “Accepted”