Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » May 28, 2021, 11:25 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Suggestion headline: Add
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 9/10
Why should it be accepted:

Disallow AFKing while hit: There's been a rather long running issue of users using AFK as a way to evade their hits. I see it nearly every day. Check /list and see someone in Alcatraz with a hit lasting 2000+ seconds. Race over and wait... and wait... and wait. Send them a PM, and it says their AFK. You wait and wait, and the clock just keeps ticking. And then shortly before or after the hit expires, they suddenly aren't AFK anymore. The same happens at LSPD. Cop has a hit, and he's just sitting in the safe zone AFK, letting the clock run. Currently the rules say you can't /q to evade a hit, or suddenly go AFK while being chased, but there's nothing on this. They can claim innocence by going AFK before any hitman gets there, and just run the clock, and it's not reportable. It's very frustrating to see the same user AFKing while hit over and over and knowing you can't get them, or report them. It's abuse that currently is allowed, and needs to be forbidden.

Anti-spam bot We also have been having a recent issue of players who are spamming. And not just a few messages, I mean flooding the entire mainchat. Now yes, I can /ignore, but the issue is people aren't doing it. Every time one of the (usually ban evading) users logs in and spams in nonenglish, without fail 3-8 other players don't bother with ignore but instead spam "stop spam" like it helps. The users spamming aren't going to listen, but people keep flooding "stop spam" like it'll fix the problem... it just makes it worse. So I'm hoping we can add an anti-spam, where if you post the same thing 4 or more times, the bot prevents the message from being displayed in mainchat and returns "Spamming is not allowed" to the offending user.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » May 28, 2021, 3:48 pm
An alternative the hits suggestion you made, I've spoken to a few players about this before, but I can't recall if it was ever suggested. A way around the AFK to evade it could be to pause the hit timer when someone goes AFK or in the Safezone where they can't be killed.

That's just a general idea and not a full blown suggestion, if you have ideas to add to it, go ahead :)

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » May 28, 2021, 5:30 pm
yes, i support the first one, while player is afk timer should be paused, because many players abuse it.
I stopped to work as hitman because of that....
Positive

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » May 28, 2021, 5:36 pm
Well actually it happened to me many times while I am hitman so I support this whole suggestion
+1
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » May 28, 2021, 6:02 pm
Abstract wrote :
An alternative the hits suggestion you made, I've spoken to a few players about this before, but I can't recall if it was ever suggested. A way around the AFK to evade it could be to pause the hit timer when someone goes AFK or in the Safezone where they can't be killed.

That's just a general idea and not a full blown suggestion, if you have ideas to add to it, go ahead :)

Issue there is I feel like some might AFK in a safe zone until hitmen leave, come back and play, then AFK when hitmen log back in. I like the idea of stopping the timer though, it could be very helpful, but it still lets them AFK for literal hours and making you wait.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » May 31, 2021, 10:08 am
Abstract wrote :

I was thinking the same thing, if they go AFK when got hit contract. Simply pause the times of hit contract

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 3, 2021, 10:16 am
1st is already suggested here viewtopic.php?f=620&t=105247 #3, 2nd is already a thing but with more same messages available to send (8?)

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » July 3, 2022, 6:25 am
Bump

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 6, 2022, 3:07 pm
As for the first suggestion, hit timers will now be frozen if the player is in jail or if the player is afk. You can expect this in the next update.

And as for you second suggestion, there was something wrong with the automute which has been fixed now. Regardless of this we will try to rework the automute system in an upcoming update.

Thanks for your suggestion!

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”