Remove/modify dosage of drugs/injections

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

46 posts Page 1 of 5

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » May 29, 2021, 6:32 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]BeatEn
Suggestion headline: Either remove drugs and injections entirely, or modify the dosage to an extent where it works in a non-broken manner
Importance of suggestion: 7/10
Why should it be accepted: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=113896
As richano said, it's not fixable. So we are left with two options, either remove drugs and implement medkit/armor packs as he suggested, or modify the dosage of the drugs.
If decreasing the amount of health drugs replenish can fix the broken damage system I mentioned in the bug report, then I have no problem. If it cannot be fixed in that way, then we should consider to remove the drug/injections which have been giving us a broken damage system ever since they were implemented and add medkits/armor packs to replace them.
I know this will be a major change in the gameplay, but you all must understand that it's not fun to shoot at a guy who will never take damage instead absorb your bullets and become stronger like the Incredible Hulk. I hope everyone who replies to this suggestion is unbiased.
I am not "focusing on PH players" as mentioned on the bug report, I mentioned "high pingers", which includes me as well, so in case you are here to call me a hater, please don't because it will not be good for you.
Last edited by BeaTen. on May 29, 2021, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » May 29, 2021, 7:39 am
yes the the drugs are horrible with high ping players, but i dont support to remove it.
i am supporting to rework the amount of health it replenishes, it would be better than removing it.
then if it didnt do the expected results... removing it would be good deal.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » May 29, 2021, 2:50 pm
While this will drastically change gameplay, I half support the idea. It'll make the damage system work like a proper shooter, and not like an MMORPG where it takes 100 hits to kill someone.

Getting damaged would more lethal, as it should be.

However, I think an intense test run of this on the Beta server would be better before deciding on pushing it out (if it were accepted), since this would be a drastic change and see if it would indeed be better for high pingers and low pingers both.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » May 29, 2021, 3:12 pm
I agree with Abstract. It should be tested heavily before anything is done, but it has been highly unfair lately. I've had users sit on hop of buildings and snipe at me, while they take zero damage. It's highly frustrating and so far telling them to relog or reporting them does nothing. We need to stop giving them these kind of advantages.

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » May 29, 2021, 3:34 pm
I agree with Abstract too, nothing more to say.
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

Spoiler: show

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

SneaX

SneaX

by SneaX » June 1, 2021, 12:47 am
Removing both drugs and injects - fair game, positive from me. But injects and drugs are very important in cases of 3v1, you can outplay all three of them whilst on injects and drugs.

"MODIFY THE DOSAGE TO AN EXTENT WHERE IT WORKS IN A NON-BROKEN MANNER" <<< this would be helpful if removing drugs/injects will be rejected.

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » June 7, 2021, 5:24 pm
Allow 1 drug at a time when taking drugs or injections. /takedrugs 1 & /inject 1 - this will be very good for both sides. I wouldn't recommend removing it entirely.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 7, 2021, 7:02 pm
Realize wrote :
Allow 1 drug at a time when taking drugs or injections. /takedrugs 1 & /inject 1 - this will be very good for both sides. I wouldn't recommend removing it entirely.

This could possibly work better.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 7, 2021, 7:58 pm
Realize wrote :

And add like 100 seconds cooldown between each usage. Lower the amount of max drugs/add the amount of max injects you carry, up to 10 maybe. Simple yet good solution.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » July 4, 2021, 6:43 am
hello can we give priority to this suggestion pls because it really is game breaking and ruins mostly everybody's playing experience
46 posts Page 1 of 5
Return to “Accepted”