The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » July 21, 2021, 7:22 pm
Removing drugs completely is not an option since they help one in evading chases while being shot. Moreover, it also helps to tackle cop hunts where 10 people are car surfing on one car and without injections going near them is very difficult.

Maybe we add something which gives you an instant 50hp boost when you type the command. Command would have a cool down of 60 seconds. This will help in creating more of a cnr environment rather than TDM. If such command is implemented a single criminal won't dare to come after cops chasing him rather he would try to use the command when his hp is low and evade the chase as soon as possible to survive.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » July 21, 2021, 7:23 pm
Mockery wrote :
Removing drugs completely is not an option since they help one in evading chases while being shot. Moreover, it also helps to tackle cop hunts where 10 people are car surfing on one car and without injections going near them is very difficult.

Maybe we add something which gives you an instant 50hp boost when you type the command. Command would have a cool down of 60 seconds. This will help in creating more of a cnr environment rather than TDM. If such command is implemented a single criminal won't dare to come after cops chasing him rather he would try to use the command when his hp is low and evade the chase as soon as possible to survive.

This will also make the game much more realistic since now cop hunters will be comparatively easier to take down since they will only have one chance to refill their 50 hp.

Moreover, this will also be much easier to implement (correct me if i am wrong)¹

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » July 23, 2021, 3:21 pm
I agree, These changes will make the gameplay fair enough since we have lag issues.
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » July 23, 2021, 3:22 pm
I agree, These changes will make the gameplay fair enough since we have lag issues.
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » September 18, 2021, 7:44 pm
i mean ive seen this in other servers , to make it more realistic and better , just make the drugs give you full health when you use them , gives you a slight alcohol effect on your screen and make them more valuable , not like having to use 25 max which is not as realistic , make it 1 max and make a 35 seconds cd between the both , that prevents the long ass fights that takes ages because both players are using drugs and injections which will end up with them fighting for like 20 mins ? like wtf lol

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » October 25, 2021, 2:10 pm
Realize wrote :
Allow 1 drug at a time when taking drugs or injections. /takedrugs 1 & /inject 1 - this will be very good for both sides. I wouldn't recommend removing it entirely.
Any updates on this?

Recently been shooting at a brick wall with players taking 25 drugs. LOL

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » October 25, 2021, 2:19 pm
Realize wrote :
Realize wrote :
Allow 1 drug at a time when taking drugs or injections. /takedrugs 1 & /inject 1 - this will be very good for both sides. I wouldn't recommend removing it entirely.
Any updates on this?

Recently been shooting at a brick wall with players taking 25 drugs. LOL

Lmao, joke a side but yea i agree with what Realize suggested/said, this is the only way to counter/overcome the issue.
Removing it completely sounds a bit stupid.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » December 8, 2021, 5:31 pm
Bump

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 23, 2022, 6:18 pm
Big Negative on this -1

Limiting or removing drugs and injections does not make sense at all and is useless , People with high pings not taking effect of bullets is completely their problem as per the internet they are using or the reason behind their ping . Why are you blaming the whole drugs and injections system for that just because of some players ping fluctuating. The ones with normal pings why do you want to ruin their gameplay as they are not a part of this case anywhere . The drugs and injections amount being used right now in-game is pretty fair and normal for everyone . Your main focus clearly states for removal of drugs as whatever quantity it is as per your suggestion adding the word injections with it is just a strategic play from your side , So that the people from community does not come up saying that Law enforcements are getting benefited . This is a game everyone get's into it for enjoying it can't be taken to an extent of your type of realism . stop doing favoritism for LEO and let the system work equally.

Why are you relating only this specific function of injections and drugs with the ones not having stable ping , There are a lot of other things as well that may occur with the members of high pings , that are to be taken into consideration as well. For example if a cop is shooting at a wanted player vehicle and the player ping is high he will definitely take less damage on the vehicle hence that does not mean i will come up here and make a suggestion stating '' increase damage on high ping members '' which is completely irrelevant.

High ping issue is a problem of internet in which the community staff or developers can't help . High ping occurs due to unreliable or slow internet connection . What makes you relate that with drugs and injections system , Please stop playing mind games and be fair.
Spoiler: show

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator
46 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Accepted”