Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

46 posts Page 4 of 5

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » January 24, 2022, 4:21 am
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Big Negative on this -1
Limiting or removing drugs and injections does not make sense at all and is useless , People with high pings not taking effect of bullets is completely their problem as per the internet they are using or the reason behind their ping . Why are you blaming the whole drugs and injections system for that just because of some players ping fluctuating. The ones with normal pings why do you want to ruin their gameplay as they are not a part of this case anywhere . The drugs and injections amount being used right now in-game is pretty fair and normal for everyone . Your main focus clearly states for removal of drugs as whatever quantity it is as per your suggestion adding the word injections with it is just a strategic play from your side , So that the people from community does not come up saying that Law enforcements are getting benefited . This is a game everyone get's into it for enjoying it can't be taken to an extent of your type of realism . stop doing favoritism for LEO and let the system work equally.

Why are you relating only this specific function of injections and drugs with the ones not having stable ping , There are a lot of other things as well that may occur with the members of high pings , that are to be taken into consideration as well. For example if a cop is shooting at a wanted player vehicle and the player ping is high he will definitely take less damage on the vehicle hence that does not mean i will come up here and make a suggestion stating '' increase damage on high ping members '' which is completely irrelevant.

High ping issue is a problem of internet in which the community staff or developers can't help . High ping occurs due to unreliable or slow internet connection . What makes you relate that with drugs and injections system , Please stop playing mind games and be fair.

Normal pingers' game will be ruined because of this? This whole suggestion was made to make their experience more pleasant. Do you think it is pleasant for someone to hit someone who is at 10 HP, and then only to know that after landing a successful hit, instead of dying, the guy just gained extra 50 HP? As you can see in this suggestion's reply, you are the only one who thinks that this will "ruin" your experience.
High ping occurs due to unreliable or slow internet connection? So, if I was thousand of miles away from the server location and had a stable 100 mbps internet connection, my ping would be less than 100? I don't think you know what ping is and how it varies.
Stop playing mind games and be fair? Everything I said about drugs applies to injections as well. I don't know but what you are talking about, but try to keep your personal grudges away from this issue while making another reply, and talk some sense.

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 24, 2022, 7:30 am
Normal pingers' game will be ruined because of this? This whole suggestion was made to make their experience more pleasant. Do you think it is pleasant for someone to hit someone who is at 10 HP, and then only to know that after landing a successful hit, instead of dying, the guy just gained extra 50 HP? As you can see in this suggestion's reply, you are the only one who thinks that this will "ruin" your experience.
High ping occurs due to unreliable or slow internet connection? So, if I was thousand of miles away from the server location and had a stable 100 mbps internet connection, my ping would be less than 100? I don't think you know what ping is and how it varies.
Stop playing mind games and be fair? Everything I said about drugs applies to injections as well. I don't know but what you are talking about, but try to keep your personal grudges away from this issue while making another reply, and talk some sense

I have never seen something such happening with someone lagging even , What are you talking about? Someone getting hit at 10hp and gaining 50 hp that's not related to ping or lag anywhere. None of the drugs amount and injections right now gives you 50 hp in seconds once you enter the command despite the member gains health in a normal timing , Think before you write

If you are thousand miles away with slow internet connection Yes you will have a high ping and lag as well . For example since I have joined this server my normal to best ping has been 120 since today with high speed internet which is the best experience and lag free gameplay . Everyone does not live nearby the room from which the server is hosted , I doubt your understanding regarding ping varies.

I would again like to quote this from my previous reply '' Why are you relating only this specific function of injections and drugs with the ones not having stable ping , There are a lot of other things as well that may occur with the members of high pings , that are to be taken into consideration as well. For example if a cop is shooting at a wanted player vehicle and the player ping is high he will definitely take less damage on the vehicle hence that does not mean i will come up here and make a suggestion stating '' increase damage on high ping members '' which is completely irrelevant '' . I don't find any difficulties in this paragraph to understand , Adding up injections word is just an excuse to keep the balance your main target is to get the drugs removed it clearly indicates which is unfair and nonsense . Personal Grudges & talk sense? Keep your commands to yourself , All of what i have written makes pretty good sense if you don't understand that's not my problem. I am completely on to the suggestion created
Spoiler: show

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » January 24, 2022, 7:37 am
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Stop playing mind games and be fair? Everything I said about drugs applies to injections as well. I don't know but what you are talking about, but try to keep your personal grudges away from this issue while making another reply, and talk some sense

I have never seen something such happening with someone lagging even , What are you talking about? Someone getting hit at 10hp and gaining 50 hp that's not related to ping or lag anywhere. None of the drugs amount and injections right now gives you 50 hp in seconds once you enter the command despite the member gains health in a normal timing , Think before you write

If you are thousand miles away with slow internet connection Yes you will have a high ping and lag as well . For example since I have joined this server my normal to best ping has been 120 since today with high speed internet which is the best experience and lag free gameplay . Everyone does not live nearby the room from which the server is hosted , I doubt your understanding regarding ping varies.

I would again like to quote this from my previous reply '' Why are you relating only this specific function of injections and drugs with the ones not having stable ping , There are a lot of other things as well that may occur with the members of high pings , that are to be taken into consideration as well. For example if a cop is shooting at a wanted player vehicle and the player ping is high he will definitely take less damage on the vehicle hence that does not mean i will come up here and make a suggestion stating '' increase damage on high ping members '' which is completely irrelevant '' . I don't find any difficulties in this paragraph to understand , Adding up injections word is just an excuse to keep the balance your main target is to get the drugs removed it clearly indicates which is unfair and nonsense . Personal Grudges & talk sense? Keep your commands to yourself , All of what i have written makes pretty good sense if you don't understand that's not my problem. I am completely on to the suggestion created

if u would care enough to look at my actual suggestion and look at the videos i have posted, you would actually see that same scenario that you have "never seen", happening. If u would read carefully, you would find that this happens frequently with high pingers and less frequently with low pingers (still happens sometimes tho). Ping varies by distance too, getting a stable internet connection won't guarantee low ping. Go through the topic before posting your opinion and claiming that you have "never seen" such things. You can't fix high pingers not taking damage when you shoot them, but you can somehow fix or atleast limit this problem that i have mentioned here

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 24, 2022, 7:48 am
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

As much as I HATE admitting Beaten is right about any topic, he's actually right here. I've straight up had players on no health (like 1%) and by the time I'm done reloading they have half health and have shot me 11 times. Ad god fucking knows I can plug them enough, but not of it hits them. Or even better, send half a million sniper shots downrange and watch them not care in the least, then turn at you and need only 6 rounds to take you out. Worst part is these are usually censored Cafe Children who know god damn fucking well they're abusing the system or outright bugged, but they only care about stroking their ego, so they won't relog or, heaven forbid, play fair, because they HAVE to win, it's the only validation they get since their parents don't love them enough to say "hey, great job". And so we get stuck with censored Cafe Children we can't hit, and even if we do they heal it far faster than we can deal it, who cheer and think they're special because their ping is garbage and they suck down drugs all day.

Edit: I see devs made it so "C U N T" is now changed to "censored", fuck you for that shit! This is an 18+ game, and I shall swear if I feel like it!

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 24, 2022, 7:58 am
if u would care enough to look at my actual suggestion and look at the videos i have posted, you would actually see that same scenario that you have "never seen", happening. If u would read carefully, you would find that this happens frequently with high pingers and less frequently with low pingers (still happens sometimes tho). Ping varies by distance too, getting a stable internet connection won't guarantee low ping. Go through the topic before posting your opinion and claiming that you have "never seen" such things. You can't fix high pingers not taking damage when you shoot them, but you can somehow fix or atleast limit this problem that i have mentioned here

I have gone through the videos and suggestions on every page , Still I see nothing so big which needs to get changed . Ping and internet issues are committed to the member joining it has nothing related to drugs/injections some of the members joining which does not take drugs/injections and still get less damage which are involved in the same category of high ping and lag . For example if my car speed is moving slow with the opponent despite of being same car I can't pin out a suggestion stating '' Increase car speed for high ping members '' It's clearly due to high ping , The server staff , Developers and the opponent is not to be sentenced as the member with high ping is faulty himself. Stop targeting drugs and injections which has nothing to do with in this case.

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » January 24, 2022, 8:02 am
ok

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 24, 2022, 12:01 pm
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

I have gone through the videos and suggestions on every page , Still I see nothing so big which needs to get changed . Ping and internet issues are committed to the member joining it has nothing related to drugs/injections some of the members joining which does not take drugs/injections and still get less damage which are involved in the same category of high ping and lag . For example if my car speed is moving slow with the opponent despite of being same car I can't pin out a suggestion stating '' Increase car speed for high ping members '' It's clearly due to high ping , The server staff , Developers and the opponent is not to be sentenced as the member with high ping is faulty himself. Stop targeting drugs and injections which has nothing to do with in this case.

. For example if my car speed is moving slow with the opponent despite of being same car I can't pin out a suggestion stating '' Increase car speed for high ping members '

Just going to highlight this as a case of why Ibrar clearly has no clue what the hell he's talking about, and therefore his objections should be dismissed as the ranting of a player who doesn't know even the basics of game functionality.

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 24, 2022, 6:29 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

. For example if my car speed is moving slow with the opponent despite of being same car I can't pin out a suggestion stating '' Increase car speed for high ping members '

Just going to highlight this as a case of why Ibrar clearly has no clue what the hell he's talking about, and therefore his objections should be dismissed as the ranting of a player who doesn't know even the basics of game functionality.

If you can read what's written before starting of the sentence '' For example '' You would have understood better , My perspective is for the suggestion not for judging or pointing out mistakes from people out here .

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 24, 2022, 7:10 pm
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

If you can read what's written before starting of the sentence '' For example '' You would have understood better , My perspective is for the suggestion not for judging or pointing out mistakes from people out here .

I did... And it's nonsense. A car moving at a slow speed due to lag and ping? That doesn't happen. The basic functionality of vehicles in SA-MP doesn't differ from core game. An Infernus still has a a base speed of 280. Unless you're using a hacked client, the Infernus is 280 against every other Infernus set at 280. Ping, location, lag, none of that will ever change the base speed of the Infernus, which is again, 280. So suggesting we "speed up cars for high ping members" is not only wrong, it's stupid. Now I could maybe give you a benefit of the doubt on rubberbanding, as Ls-rcr uses base level lag comp, but that's not going to affect enough to warrant anything.

So why do I bring this up? Well, simple: To prove you're talking out your ass.

See, Beaten and myself are making an argument based on how the game works, server works, player clients work. And how lag is causing an issue with a particular non-base feature. You however decided it would be a bright idea to drop a random opposition, and base your entire argument on an incorrect datum, and tried very hard to argue a point that ironically was so flawed the dev team would slap you for saying it.

If you don't even have a basic grasp of how the game works, maybe don't sit here and try to tell people "You need to do this" when that thing you ask of us is unfeasible or implausible. And when you back said implausible argument with a non-sequitur about cars that violates even base game core coding, you just remove all credibility from yourself. Your whole argument was that it was OUR fault, not Dev Teams, for how broken high ping players have made a good system. And you chose, albeit likely not maliciously, to attack Beaten and myself for daring to suggest the system be fixed. I'd venture a guess that you're probably so opposed to it because it benefits you, but as you're never in game (I saw you today, but that was the first time in months) I can't tell if you're one of the people abusing the broken mechanic to their advantage.

If you want to find me on discord and discuss how the SA-MP client and server work, and how the system for drugs could be fixed (since this isn't an issue in the system, but rather in config when dealing with high ping users) you are welcome to do so.

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 24, 2022, 9:52 pm
Complete bull shit nor i am interested to waste my precious time on reading it , Again i would like to say my comments were exactly on the point of this suggestion . This specific section is made for suggestions and community member opinions hence I have given mine , If you have any problem with it you are free to discuss with me on discord rather than bragging it all over here.

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image

46 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Accepted”