Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

46 posts Page 5 of 5

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 24, 2022, 11:49 pm
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Complete bull shit nor i am interested to waste my precious time on reading it , Again i would like to say my comments were exactly on the point of this suggestion . This specific section is made for suggestions and community member opinions hence I have given mine , If you have any problem with it you are free to discuss with me on discord rather than bragging it all over here.

Your comments were not on point, and if you can't be arsed to read or 'waste your precious time on it' then we shall not waste our time on yours either. I'm a mapper/coder, I understand how the game works, and what the problems are. What kind of credentials do you have?

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » January 25, 2022, 9:07 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Complete bull shit nor i am interested to waste my precious time on reading it , Again i would like to say my comments were exactly on the point of this suggestion . This specific section is made for suggestions and community member opinions hence I have given mine , If you have any problem with it you are free to discuss with me on discord rather than bragging it all over here.

Your comments were not on point, and if you can't be arsed to read or 'waste your precious time on it' then we shall not waste our time on yours either. I'm a mapper/coder, I understand how the game works, and what the problems are. What kind of credentials do you have?

My comments were fully onto the suggestion , I never asked you to read and brief my suggestion nor it's for you , Whatever you are that's good for yourself . In this community you are not from the server staff or developers and please don't pretend to be one hence i will take your points as invalid . You are nobody i should provide my credentials to.

FeinT.

Feint.

by FeinT. » February 6, 2022, 12:22 am
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

My comments were fully onto the suggestion , I never asked you to read and brief my suggestion nor it's for you , Whatever you are that's good for yourself . In this community you are not from the server staff or developers and please don't pretend to be one hence i will take your points as invalid . You are nobody i should provide my credentials to.

Well she didn't pretend to be a staff and this shows you have 0 clues on what you're talking about :D

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 6, 2022, 5:01 am
FeinT. wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Well she didn't pretend to be a staff and this shows you have 0 clues on what you're talking about :D

The irony there is he claims "You are nobody i should provide my credentials to" without realizing I'm a Beta Tester for the server

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 3, 2022, 1:05 pm
This suggestion has been taken to our discussion board. Most are in favor of reworking drugs and injections. Please cast your final votes on the implementation of this suggestion there. If you are not yet part of our discussion discord, feel free to join using the following link: https://discord.gg/gzYczF2bEt

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 10, 2022, 6:10 pm
Thanks for all the contributions on this topic. This suggestion was discussed in our discussion board and most were in favor of seeing this change. We will be working on making changes to drugs and injections in the due course.

Spoiler: show
46 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “Accepted”