Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » July 27, 2022, 6:28 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Grand
Suggestion headline: Do a Global Unban 2022
Picture:
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: Since this has been brought up in Andrew's topic, and the players count has dropped to the bottom, everytime I wanna join the server, I change my mind on seeing the players count which ranges from 7 to 10 players, so, I believe that doing a global unban could help the server playerbase to be increased once again, since it's degrading nowadays, I made this topic as a formal discussion to share opinions regarding this topic, I am not saying unbanning all the players (we could though) but at least unban most of the old deserved ones that were banned for a long period of time, we can also unban them for a specific date as a trial to see if they'd rulebreak/cheat again or not.

p.s: we could do the global unban under some restrictions (i.e. unbanned players are NOT allowed to do a single/minor rulebreak or they'd be perma banned again) and of course Staff observation

TL;DR Share your opinion!
Last edited by Grand on July 28, 2022, 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » July 27, 2022, 6:39 pm
I agree since server dying +1
Last edited by Koko on July 27, 2022, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » July 27, 2022, 6:41 pm
+1, The server lost many players because of bans and now it about to lose what's left because there's no players and we got bored of that and of saying that too, I especially i agree with this idea because of aimboters they didn't evade ( most ), They don't go throw DMs and insult the admins, They didn't event get a chance to back, On the other side, We gave a lot of chances to punch of kids and they below it and didn't stop here, They decided to evade and insult admins, So why ?, What's point of that ?, I totally disagree with permanently banned because it just a game, But if we really gonna permanently ban someone, I see those kids deserve it instead of aimboters.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 27, 2022, 6:57 pm
+1
Hoping this suggestion will be accepted as soon as possible.
The fact that the player count is decreasing day by day this will help the server to rise again.
I'm pretty sure there are still banned players who are worth a shot.
I do hope staff team would consider this suggestion.
Last edited by Crazymix on July 27, 2022, 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Knavery

Knavery

by Knavery » July 27, 2022, 7:01 pm
+1, I agreed with you, Why not give them a second chance? to play again, and I think some of the player's who got ban for cheating is already grown up( I think not all, but atleast some of them ), and if they really love this game and they still want to play they will not do a rule-break again.
Life is good, you just need to know how to deal with it.

xNeGaTiVe

xNeGaTiVe

by xNeGaTiVe » July 27, 2022, 7:11 pm
Agreed , i wish all the banneds back to our community , +1

BeX

BeX

by BeX » July 27, 2022, 7:20 pm
+1, grant them another chance to play here again. Might be a great idea.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

by iFanta » July 27, 2022, 7:52 pm
server dying, unban the old players already +1
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Dark.

Dark
Donator

by Dark. » July 27, 2022, 8:28 pm
I agree, the server is already dead it needs more players and more donations to keep it alive for another year

Spoiler: show
Image[/center]

Army member (SFC) - Ex-S.W.A.T. (PFC) - Tagged Member -Ex-LSPD United Detective - LS-RCR DJ - Proud To be Muslim - Fun member - Ex-La Famiglia Assassini Pagati (Soldier) - Ex-T.G.O.L.S ( Recruit ) - Ultimate Fighting Championship - Ex-Varrios Los Aztecas (Soldado) - Ex-Dom underboss - Absy crew(Gunman)☆
In game:. Active| • Forums: Very High. ♠

Energ wrote :
Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » July 27, 2022, 8:29 pm
+1 the server is dead alot of ppl has got and still are getting banned, for reasons that seems legit but cmon you do not need to be that strict with your bans ppl grow up and change and i mean for cheating you can ban someone for like a year or so and they will learn from their mistake and if they evade u can increase the timer etc. that's it and i hope it really happens because alot of people want to get back on the server for sure and make Ls-rcr great again as it always had been.
85 posts Page 1 of 9
Return to “Accepted”