Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

85 posts Page 5 of 9

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » August 1, 2022, 5:30 pm
JohnCarer wrote :
However, depending on this thread opinions, we may consider special unban process including aimbots (however admins would not need any evidence and discussion to reban these if they think they are repeating the offense).

That's exactly what we are trying to do here, special unban applications that target the deserved players to be unbanned only and I doubt they'd repeat the same mistake and cheat again after getting their last chance and if they do Admins can easily ban them with a simple command with ZERO chance of getting unbanned again FOREVER

Tenior

by Tenior » August 1, 2022, 5:31 pm
#unban Arthur

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » August 1, 2022, 5:33 pm
Why not make sub category in unban apps called special unban, people apply and then admins decide with votes, that how it was meant not just unbanning everyone

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » August 1, 2022, 5:33 pm
Mateej wrote :
Why not make sub category in unban apps called special unban, people apply and then admins decide with votes, that how it was meant not just unbanning everyone

Hayzen

Hayzen
Pagati Underboss

by Hayzen » August 1, 2022, 5:38 pm
if someone got a ban for no reload , keybind or ban evade can i put his name ?
Last edited by Hayzen on August 1, 2022, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss | Army Seregant |
Vic's gang manager

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 1, 2022, 5:38 pm
Mateej wrote :

i highly recommend, We must to share our opinions, This is the democracy.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » August 1, 2022, 6:18 pm
Mateej wrote :

^^
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

DonY

DonY
Donator
Supporter

by DonY » August 1, 2022, 8:09 pm
Mateej wrote :

Image Image

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » August 2, 2022, 3:18 am
Grand wrote :

We are not talking about such people (like hero_dark or monster), we are talking about real (og) old players who were banned for a long time ago (maybe 2-4 years or more) and didn't cause a lot of havoc to the server in the last recent few years, they will definitely be a benefit to the server in many points, such as, activity, donations for making the server alive ... etc., I also believe that they deserve a chance since they were banned for a long period which mostly made them mature, realize their mistake and of course resulting in being very careful to exploit this chance of getting unbanned to play again, therefore, we should include the players that we are completely sure about, the players who will literally not ruin it.

Another possible solution could be some minor changes to the banning policy, for example, reducing the ban period instead of being too restrictive (i.e. permanent ban) and increasing the chance of getting unbanned for players who are banned since years for whatever reason or whatnot, also you admins do not need to be that lazy, you are an admin for a reason, you have to catch rulebreakers and cheaters, not to complain about wasting your time, this is your job and you agreed to do it with zero doubt.

Another point to clear out is that SAMP isn't dying as you all claim, other SAMP servers have numerous number of players, but they do not have such restrictive policy, although they catch aimbots and keybinders, they don't just issue a permanent ban, instead, they give them the chance/time to realize and think about their mistake and fully regret it, afterwards when the banned player doesn't cause troubles (i.e. ban evading) and admins are assured, they unban them, because if they were to permanently ban them, their server would be empty causing a low playerbase count and many other influences.

Lastly, I want you to think about it in terms of logic and benefit, I also believe that players who just randomly reply with +1, don't have words to say since we already nailed it, but I recommend specifying at least a short reason when replying.

Well yeah exactly what grand said. A global unban should have been done long time ago. We already have a very low player count and yeah I won't mind playing with hero dark rather than playing in a server with 6-7 players. People at times need one last chance to prove themselves. I was banned for cheating in 2016, kept evading for years until I was given one last chance and here I am, 0 warnings ever since I was unbanned. We have numerous such examples where people were given one last chance and they abided by the rules and played here for long. Can't deny the fact that admins wasted multiple hours in investigating people who cheated but still I believe letting them know that this is the last chance they have to ever play here again might make them follow the rules. Even if you read the admin intro topics, you'd notice most of them were unbanned in the last global unban or had multiple warnings before they were given a chance to join the staff team.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » August 2, 2022, 3:22 am
This would also help eliminating ban evaders who rule break on purpose because they know they'll get banned one day or another so there's no point in following the rules. I fully understand that global unban might not guarantee a massive spike in player count but still its worth trying because it won't bring much harm anyway.
85 posts Page 5 of 9
Return to “Accepted”