Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

85 posts Page 7 of 9

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » August 4, 2022, 11:08 am
Medz wrote :
Making a special unban won't change much but we can still give it a try. However, reforming staff team and promote some active players to moderators will do the work. Kick those inactive admins or those are didn't log in for almost a year or more, so others players who are active will have an available spot to become moderators.

List of inactive admins: [No names shown]
    And more....

Removing an admin from that list doesn't guarantee that a player will be chosen to become a staff member... If the staff team think someone is suitable for a moderator role, the amount of staff & inactive staff doesn't matter.

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

by Wajeeh » August 4, 2022, 12:05 pm
Abstract wrote :
Medz wrote :
Making a special unban won't change much but we can still give it a try. However, reforming staff team and promote some active players to moderators will do the work. Kick those inactive admins or those are didn't log in for almost a year or more, so others players who are active will have an available spot to become moderators.

List of inactive admins: [No names shown]
    And more....

Removing an admin from that list doesn't guarantee that a player will be chosen to become a staff member... If the staff team think someone is suitable for a moderator role, the amount of staff & inactive staff doesn't matter.

Yeah, thats a secret part. Lsrcr is always looking for more moderators as far as I have noticed. People get bored, or they get more responsibilities, they are busy with their lives or simply they dont have enough time anymore, so you cannot force them to be active. Another thing is, if the staff notices that the server has a good player count in a specific timezone and there is no (active) Admin available in that time, they usually expedite the selection of moderators to fix this issue. It would be rare in my opinion to have a player count of 30+ without having an admin online in game (or an admin offline monitoring the discord channel for cheat reports).

As Abstract said, removing those inactive Admins won't make much difference. The only effect it will have, what I think, is that some players might become more active hoping to be promoted to a staff member; which infact will happen anyway, but only if a player is active, respectful, trustworthy and the server is in need of their services.

So tldr is, doing that might not change anything at all.

Weeb|Admin|Developer

BeX

BeX

by BeX » August 4, 2022, 2:13 pm
apapaoemama wrote :
In my opinion i personally don’t think it will increase the player amount. Most of the permanent banned players are still playing on different accounts by simply ban evading but its worth a try. Also a cheater already decided to leave the server somehow as he took the risk to get caught.

Exactly this, they worth another shot to be playing here once again. So Global Unban might be a good chance for em.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » August 4, 2022, 6:03 pm
This shall be last Global unban
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Meow

by Meow » August 5, 2022, 9:25 am
Abstract wrote :

If it's true, then I suggest we hire some new moderators ASAP so we'll have more online moderators rather than having one admin online every 5 hours or so for 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure that you can find some great moderator/admin candidates right now. Having moderator rights doesn't mean that you have to be an admin one day, you can simply make someone a permanent moderator without any chance of getting a promotion if you don't fully trust him. In other samp communities, moderators are being promoted after 1-2 years of hard work.

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » August 5, 2022, 3:56 pm
Can we have a final decision on this suggestion please? whether you making Global or Special unban

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » August 6, 2022, 3:42 pm
Koko wrote :
JohnCarer wrote :

All admins are volunteers and the concept of administrating players in samp is very poor and time consuming. We've decided (through perm ban policies) to discard players who don't benefit the community in any way (cheating, exploiting, community annoyance) while still allowing unbans for users who did not aimbot.

OOOOO Okay Johny I wanna be volunteer.

koko should be the new staff manager fr

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Meow

by Meow » August 6, 2022, 8:07 pm
Can we stick to the topic instead of shit talking

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » August 6, 2022, 9:36 pm
Last edited by Balsa on August 7, 2022, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » August 6, 2022, 10:40 pm
Balsa wrote :
Some are like me who were targeted by Lsrcr administrators and couldn't wait to get banned. Although my reason for the ban is more than ridiculous, although again that is not the topic.
Ok balsa, act like you didnt blatantly cheat

I think that this server has already failed in the sense that the money coming in is more important to the server than the fun of the players that are there. While I was playing (I wish something had changed, but as far as I've heard it hasn't) it was that if you paid or even donated 1 euro to the lsrcr server you could do whatever you wanted.
Money from donations go right back into keeping the server online, not anyones pockets... so money being important is just untrue lol

Also, donating never meant you could do anything you want wtf no one is above the rules, look at dollarman. Whatever you're smoking, pass me some

Where on earth do you get your information?

I cannot be bothered to reply to the rest of your message cuz it's not worth my time but have a good day
85 posts Page 7 of 9
Return to “Accepted”