Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

85 posts Page 8 of 9

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » August 13, 2022, 7:29 pm
Grand wrote :
Can we have a final decision on this suggestion please? whether you making Global or Special unban

Still waiting for this..
Sup bitch!

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » August 15, 2022, 3:21 am
Exclude cover.me

Liljeep

LiLJeep

by Liljeep » August 15, 2022, 7:18 pm
Sounds most of you all agreed to make a global unban
i agree too

football101

Everything101

by football101 » August 16, 2022, 5:33 pm
Hey I'm Hero_Dark, Well i was in my job as someone of my friends told me about the suggestion was made by grand and adrew, I would like to reply.. Everyone of us makes a mistakes and we should forgive to each other, also we are not like before maybe i was actually kid now i'm as a tangger 16 year old my thinks changed moreover everything changed, Since a lot of people and old players are got banned and samp became inactive, The good people who see this and the people who hates us and wants to be admin, will reply no and the game is active and the game will not be active when they get unbanned, no no if we got unbanned the server will be very active, if you were instead of us and got banned you would say give us a chance because samp be good, I stopped ban evading since a long time anyway, But i miss it in the fact it's a good community, well now you failed in the exams in the first time and next time and three time, does you will still get failed nope last time you get passed, as well as we failed to save our chance when we got unbanned, but just try us this time and we will not let you down in anyway, I want to think anybody helped me and i want to tell that people who still hate who their's hearts are dark and not friendly people and makes yourself something, Not only us who makes a mistakes Understood? Best someone was meet in lsrcr (Faraon)The king of samp

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » August 16, 2022, 6:26 pm
football101 wrote :
Hey I'm Hero_Dark, Well i was in my job as someone of my friends told me about the suggestion was made by grand and adrew, I would like to reply.. Everyone of us makes a mistakes and we should forgive to each other, also we are not like before maybe i was actually kid now i'm as a tangger 16 year old my thinks changed moreover everything changed, Since a lot of people and old players are got banned and samp became inactive, The good people who see this and the people who hates us and wants to be admin, will reply no and the game is active and the game will not be active when they get unbanned, no no if we got unbanned the server will be very active, if you were instead of us and got banned you would say give us a chance because samp be good, I stopped ban evading since a long time anyway, But i miss it in the fact it's a good community, well now you failed in the exams in the first time and next time and three time, does you will still get failed nope last time you get passed, as well as we failed to save our chance when we got unbanned, but just try us this time and we will not let you down in anyway, I want to think anybody helped me and i want to tell that people who still hate who their's hearts are dark and not friendly people and makes yourself something, Not only us who makes a mistakes Understood? Best someone was meet in lsrcr (Faraon)The king of samp

I don’t think ban evading a million times and hacking a million times, making a million forum accounts is a mistake

football101

Everything101

by football101 » August 16, 2022, 9:45 pm
Mateej wrote :
football101 wrote :

I don’t think ban evading a million times and hacking a million times, making a million forum accounts is a mistake

Well, I never used hacker, also i wasn't evading the forum i just was using to create an unban apply, and yes i actually evaded a lot of times, and you are not the angel who not makes mistakes sir, That person who never forgets anything his heart is a dark An arrogant person is not kind-hearted Forget and forgive others so that those who have wronged you will forgive you

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » August 17, 2022, 4:27 pm
I've deleted almost all replies that were off-topic, only +1, only saying "i agree", etc.

Replies like this don't add anything to consider and shows a lot of people (to be fair, a lot of the replies I removed were from accounts from 2021, so that speaks for itself) just mindlessly vote.

viewtopic.php?f=620&t=50556
Gorm wrote :
Hello guys,

I've been reading through several suggestion topics recently, and I've seen a lot of replies saying either "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral", just like in SWAT/ARMY applications. While it's appreciated that you guys take part in these discussions, I would like to kindly ask you to avoid making such short posts, because they don't tell us anything. We want to know what you think, what your opinion on the matter is.

If I see anymore replies without anything useful being added, they will just be deleted with the possibility of further action.

football101

Everything101

by football101 » August 17, 2022, 6:55 pm
Positive

Good suggestion Will make samp active

Tenior

by Tenior » August 17, 2022, 8:24 pm
i see all agree with this suggestion
i agree like all
cuz i see the game need more players to back te game like old and that's all

Meow

by Meow » August 19, 2022, 4:17 pm
Y'all still enjoying playing with 15-20 players instead of having 40+ players lmao
85 posts Page 8 of 9
Return to “Accepted”