Add new command in the server /group : groups !!

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

18 posts Page 1 of 2

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » September 22, 2022, 8:55 pm
Your name:
Suggestion headline: Add command /group to let them know more information how to join any group like /tag and other /swat /army
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: Greetings to everyone, Who wants to join any group just type /group there'll understand everything and it'll be good and whoever spamming any leader/staff for Please give me rank 1 the command will useful for newbies and old players doesn't know how to apply groups, so the requirements other groups is " 1500 score and 150 hours/200hours"

Add even score + and + hours of play time to let them know about groups requirement in the command and check it out from requirements group there you will know more information about the groups

Hero__Man

Hero__Man

by Hero__Man » September 22, 2022, 9:02 pm
I agree with it good suggestion
~Renegades Amateur ~

~ATHENA Gladiator~

~Blackouts Accociate~

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » September 22, 2022, 9:33 pm
This is irrelevant to be honest and I bet if this gets implemented It would take a lot of work and time from the developers. There are lots of groups nowadays that are still active and each of them has different requirements in-order to join. Also we have group section on forums for a reason. It has always been like that since before and I prefer the way how it works currently.

Negative

Hero__Man

Hero__Man

by Hero__Man » September 22, 2022, 9:40 pm
Crazymix wrote :
This is irrelevant to be honest and I bet if this gets implemented It would take a lot of work and time from the developers. There are lots of groups nowadays that are still active and each of them has different requirements in-order to join. Also we have group section on forums for a reason. It has always been like that since before and I prefer the way how it works currently.

Negative

We are know there's lots of groups, but he can use /group and "type name the group he want to know" just only
~Renegades Amateur ~

~ATHENA Gladiator~

~Blackouts Accociate~

FiniSheD

Marishal

by FiniSheD » September 22, 2022, 10:03 pm
Your suggest without delegation because each group has different ways to join it (-)

BeX

BeX

by BeX » September 23, 2022, 7:02 am
Good idea but it would be better if devs add a template which (ONLY Owner) can edit it. Refer the example below which (Leader) can edit the MOTD of their group.

Message of the day
Note:
The message should consist of 4-128 characters.
Message will be updated upon server restart.
You can add a color message from the colorpicker option below.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » September 23, 2022, 7:39 am
Crazymix wrote :

Negative

I don't think so, we just add the command /group and list of groups in /group add score hours of play time in the command /group whenever someone should join any group he'll type /group there will learn everything like /tag/swat/army if the command will take time why devs made /tag, that's all

Hero__Man

Hero__Man

by Hero__Man » September 23, 2022, 1:56 pm
Fenderboy said it all
Agree with it
~Renegades Amateur ~

~ATHENA Gladiator~

~Blackouts Accociate~

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » September 23, 2022, 2:54 pm
Fenderboyx wrote :
Crazymix wrote :

Negative

I don't think so, we just add the command /group and list of groups in /group add score hours of play time in the command /group whenever someone should join any group he'll type /group there will learn everything like /tag/swat/army if the command will take time why devs made /tag, that's all

/tag /swat /army are totally different from the one that you are suggesting, they are factions which everyone should know about. Group section on forum is enough for me in my opinion. And also each group has different rules so adding this one would be pointless as the player still needs to visit forum to check on the group rules and other information about the group.
Last edited by Crazymix on September 23, 2022, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » September 23, 2022, 2:55 pm
TomaHawk wrote :
Good idea but it would be better if devs add a template which (ONLY Owner) can edit it. Refer the example below which (Leader) can edit the MOTD of their group.

Message of the day
Note:
The message should consist of 4-128 characters.
Message will be updated upon server restart.
You can add a color message from the colorpicker option below.

I agree
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Accepted”