Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » December 20, 2022, 2:34 pm
Your name: Ginger
Suggestion headline: Change in christmas locations.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show
a

Importance of suggestion: 6/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Hey, so I saw half of the server dont present hunt because of locations are far from each other and im sure it pisses everyone off that you have to go idlewood and the other location is ocean flats in sf and again you have to come ls because locations are random, So my suggestion is to change gift locations like if a gift spawns in sf then the next 10 locations should be near sf not in lv or ls and if it spawns in ls then next 10 locations should be near ls, Im sure everyone wants this to implement because having gift locations this far from each other will be affecting servers activity too, or if there is any other better suggestion than this others can reply too.

EDIT - and please if it will be easy to just have locations for cars and not for helis.
Last edited by Ginger on December 20, 2022, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

signature

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » December 20, 2022, 2:49 pm
i don't agree with you because if all locations in los santos we can't get presents you will find whole game searching for presents but as you said half of server don't hunt presents because so far and it's good because there's some players who know locations and go to, So it's better that way

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » December 20, 2022, 3:14 pm
Ginger wrote :
Hey, so I saw half of the server dont present hunt because of locations are far from each other and im sure it pisses everyone off that you have to go idlewood and the other location is ocean flats in sf and again you have to come ls because locations are random, So my suggestion is to change gift locations like if a gift spawns in sf then the next 10 locations should be near sf not in lv or ls and if it spawns in ls then next 10 locations should be near ls, Im sure everyone wants this to implement because having gift locations this far from each other will be affecting servers activity too, or if there is any other better suggestion than this others can reply too.

EDIT - and please if it will be easy to just have locations for cars and not for helis.

Skillz wrote :
If you wish to suggest something related to server please use the following template:
Code: Select all
Your name: 
Suggestion headline: Add/remove this or that
Picture: Keep the picture in this [spoiler][/spoiler]
Importance of suggestion: 1/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Type how much you want here to explain your thought

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » December 20, 2022, 5:02 pm
3-4 locations in same city seems good to me, 10 is too much. Pretty much everyone knows all locations anyway and not many are hunting anymore so I don't think this is really needed.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » December 20, 2022, 9:49 pm
Suggestion accepted. Most presents will also be made so it is reachable by foot and not only by helicopters. However, I cannot be sure whether this update will be implemented before Christmas will be removed, since we have some higher priority updates. Thanks for the suggestion!

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”