Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

36 posts Page 1 of 4

Armaros

Armaros
Retired Administrator

Post by Armaros » February 4, 2018, 9:53 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Armaros
Suggestion headline: Put a timer on army special vehicles/swat bomb & make it mandatory /taze before cuff
Picture: N/A
Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: In light of the recent events and the many suggestions on this topic I've come up with this.
For Army: Make it so that after the destruction of these army vehicles - Rhino,Hydra,Sparrow,Hustler,Hunter a timer of 15 min is added before the vehicle respawns again.This would leave criminals a little time to breathe and recharge their powers in order to cophunt properly.Moreover these vehicles are found in pairs on the army ship so it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

For S.W.A.T.:Make it so that after a bomb is deployed a member cannot pick another SWAT bomb for 15 min.The reason I have chosen this time span is because it is the same as the /smh command but it can be lowered if needed.The timer starts ticking the second the bomb is blown up not when it is placed on the ground becuase the member can pick it again.In this way the criminals have time to re-organize their group and would increase the value of the bomb so as members would use it only when extremely needed.

For Police:This wouldn't affect police only but Army and S.W.A.T. also.So my idea is to make it so that the LEO must /taze the suspect before he proceeds with cuffing him.The reason behind this is because IRL the suspect has to be immobilized first before he is cuffed and taken into custody and now we just see cops jumping around who have /cuff id on CTRL+V without even typing it and they have pretyped /ar id and voila they /ar you in less than second without leaving you a chance to even open the console and type /bc.

Lately I have spent substantial amount of time playing criminal and from my observations this will balance the things best and will make it so that people would use more tactics to catch a criminal and vice versa.Please vote for each one of these suggestions and Lets Make Lsrcr Balanced Again !
Game Administrator

Spoiler: show
Relationship status: Happily married with [Lsrcr]Josip

Friday

Friday

Post by Friday » February 4, 2018, 10:09 am
Positive otherwise,but make the time limit 10 minute,15 minutes is a bit...above average.

Tagged member and Community Supporter | Muslim

Odeim

Odeim

Post by Odeim » February 4, 2018, 10:28 am
holy shit best suggestions ever

pls add dis,+1 from me

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » February 4, 2018, 11:00 am
-1 on Army Vehicles, Only Rhino is over powered which is already so slow. However, we can reduce the health of Rhino. Main cause of Rhino being so over powered is 7k health.

+1 on SWAT & Police suggestion.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » February 4, 2018, 11:01 am
For Army: I agree with you. And they also may add a timer between each Rhino's & Hydra's rocket. Like if an Army member driving a Rhino or flying a Hydra, whenever he shoots a rocket, there must be a timer forces him to wait at least 5 secs in order to shoot another rocket.

For S.W.A.T: I'd recommend you to leave the SWAT faction alone, at least as it is now. I don't see anything wrong with the SWAT bomb but only unskilled players complaining about it. There is too many different ways to avoid or defend yourself from the SWAT bomb. Like buying a SWAT bomb jammer, don't shoot the SWAT member until you go a bit faraway from him because nowadays SWAT has to /su before using the bomb (after the previous/recently nerf) or at least drive perfectly in order to avoid letting a SWAT member stick in you and that way he won't be able to blow you up because it is not blowing from a distance like the Rhino.

For Police: How about making the taze a weapon? as well for the taze. And allow them to run while they are cuffed because they are not leg-cuffed, they are only hand-cuffed. And it is not a real problem for the LEOs. If their SOC are fine, they will get ar/drag the suspect. Even if someone's SOC is not good enough, he may pre-type ar/drag command. Not really a huge problem.

RockingJohnson wrote :

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » February 4, 2018, 11:08 am
Diplomatic. wrote :
For S.W.A.T: I'd recommend you to leave the SWAT faction alone, at least as it is now. I don't see anything wrong with the SWAT bomb but only unskilled players complaining about it. There is too many different ways to avoid or defend yourself from the SWAT bomb. Like buying a SWAT bomb jammer, don't shoot the SWAT member until you go a bit faraway from him because nowadays SWAT has to /su before using the bomb (after the previous/recently nerf) or at least drive perfectly in order to avoid letting a SWAT member stick in you and that way he won't be able to blow you up because it is not blowing from a distance like the Rhino.

Think once for the people who don't have 1500 score. I mostly see 4-5 players cophunting with 500 score or so in morning. Mostly Cafe players or whatever.

Let's make it balance for everyone, +1 on it.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » February 4, 2018, 11:21 am
+1 Agreed

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » February 4, 2018, 11:21 am
ackman wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

Think once for the people who don't have 1500 score. I mostly see 4-5 players cophunting with 500 score or so in morning. Mostly Cafe players or whatever.

Let's make it balance for everyone, +1 on it.

what is wrong with players who are below 1500 score? the swat bomb jammer isn't the only solution. they can drive perfectly in order to avoid letting a swat member stick in them and blow them up. if their driving skills are not good enough to dodge a swat member's bomb, then it is their problem. we shouldn't nerf/remove swat's feature only because a newbies can't dodge a swat member's bomb or getting a jammer. and they will absolutely get score if they continued playing in the server for some days and after all that they will surely learn how to dodge/avoid a bomb.

RockingJohnson wrote :

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » February 4, 2018, 11:55 am
-1 on Army, the air vehicles are mainly used for travel and we’ll simply run out of vehicles sooner or later.
Hydra is super easy to avoid since it has to stay in the sky, switching between flight and hover takes time.
Rhino itself is slow as fuck, not only travel speed but in general (cannon rotation, acceleration and braking etc).
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Anaas

An44s
Donator

Post by Anaas » February 4, 2018, 12:41 pm
-1 For army and cop suggestion.
Army: Rhinos are slow and hunters are mainly used for quick transportation. Given the time lapse between death, respawn, choice of weapons and travelling back to the criminals, the latter have more than enough time to reorganise themselves.
Cop: Sometimes it is necessary to straight cuff in the case of a team of criminals against one cop. You can't expect a cop to taze one criminal and then cuff when 1558365 other players are shooting at him.

I don't see how these suggestions are balancing things, if not unbalancing them more. All I see is a shift of advantage to the side who can type faster.
36 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Accepted”