Permission to /request [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

21 posts Page 1 of 3

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

Post by CezPlayer » March 16, 2018, 2:40 pm
Your name: CezPlayer
Suggestion headline: Giving a permission to /request (for example) taxi when you play as taxi driver.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: Once I needed weapons and I called to a weapon dealer. I used "/request weapons" and it said that I am a weapon dealer. I can't sell weapons myself, at AmmuNation weapons are very expensive. I suggest you to give a permission to /request weapons even if you are a weapon dealer, /request taxi even if you are a taxi driver, etc.

Thank you for reading this suggestion,
Regards

jilla123

Jilla

Post by jilla123 » March 16, 2018, 3:00 pm
Lol it's not even realistic.
And this will be abused in a number of ways.(One way is that he can request himself and sell himself).
Not necessary in my opinion.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » March 16, 2018, 3:46 pm
jilla123 wrote :
And this will be abused in a number of ways.(One way is that he can request himself and sell himself).

I sell something X (let's name it X), does that mean I can't buy the same item from you? and no the example you've given wouldn't be a problem since he requests others to sell to him not himself.

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » March 16, 2018, 4:06 pm
Hell yeah, we need this.

Will forward to CX.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » March 16, 2018, 6:03 pm
Obviously +1

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » March 16, 2018, 6:05 pm
jilla123 wrote :

Selling himself will not be allowed
+1 Great idea, needed
I am same!

Stealth.

Stealth
Donator

Post by Stealth. » March 16, 2018, 7:33 pm
+1 , Its needed.
I Can And I will..

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » March 17, 2018, 4:39 am
When you are the dealer and you are selling something in the game you cannot sell it to yourself, the suggestion is about changing that up, though it would be something like a /ss (salesman sample) that would make it more realistic. Rpish wise and realistic wise a salesman sample of something is a product made as nothing more then a show peice of the fully functional product that is not generally sold to the public but given to the seller to showcase/advertise the product, the dealers in game would use that as a means of getting things without paying for it but if implemented should be limited. Ex: as a salesman you should only get 3 wallets and 3 corks per death(with also a wait timer of possibly an hour.) as a gun dealer you can get 4 weapons occasionally, a private lawyer could bust himself out of jail once every few hours etc.

As for the suggestion itself I want to +1 but am still thinking of both the pros vs cons that might take place if an implication was made and how it’ll affect the server.

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator

Post by Karthik » March 17, 2018, 12:26 pm
Indognito wrote :
When you are the dealer and you are selling something in the game you cannot sell it to yourself, the suggestion is about changing that up, though it would be something like a /ss (salesman sample) that would make it more realistic. Rpish wise and realistic wise a salesman sample of something is a product made as nothing more then a show peice of the fully functional product that is not generally sold to the public but given to the seller to showcase/advertise the product, the dealers in game would use that as a means of getting things without paying for it but if implemented should be limited. Ex: as a salesman you should only get 3 wallets and 3 corks per death(with also a wait timer of possibly an hour.) as a gun dealer you can get 4 weapons occasionally, a private lawyer could bust himself out of jail once every few hours etc.

As for the suggestion itself I want to +1 but am still thinking of both the pros vs cons that might take place if an implication was made and how it’ll affect the server.

He really has a point in it, there should be a timer if you're selling the items yourself or else it's a quite unfair thing. Also, the price of things on purchasing should be the same, also the players should not receive any stats or score on selling items to themselves.

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

Post by Sonit » April 30, 2018, 6:36 pm
This will encourage score boosting hence Negative. It would be good if Weps dealer can get extra weapons on spawn(additional ammos of current weapons and addition of few more).
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.
21 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Accepted”