Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » April 19, 2018, 11:44 am
Your name: HeisinBERG
Suggestion headline: There are few amendments I think should be done in rules
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 9/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Well recently I reported Kawish for cuff abusing and g abusing however I didn't know that what he did was allowed which really suprised me. I was a hitman and I was trying to kill him when he just press g and set as a passenger in the car just to avoid getting killed moreover when he came out he cuffed me and ran. The thing is cops shouldn't be allowed to cuff the hitmen and run cause that's totally an abuse of /cuff command

Also many players are not aware of the abuses here. There isnt only one kind of g abuse which you guys know is to get in a base by pressing g near a group owned car.
Sitting in the passenger seat to avoid getting killed is known as g abuse too and this shouldn't be allowed also admins say that pressing g just to take injects is allowed, but my question is why ? use your tricks and take injects/drugs why is there a need to g abuse ? moreover when they get reported for g abusing they as defence write that they press g to take injects although they didn't.

And about the /cuff rule ? what kind of rule is that ? thats an abuse. If you really want to allow that ? then introduce a cuff command for civilians too so that they can run away like a pussy too why only cops should have this feature .

1. G abuse shouldn't be allowed in both cases either to avoid getting killed or to take injects/drugs. Just copy the command and act fast.
2. Cuffing the hitmen when he is trying to kill you shouldnt be allowed

Kind regards,
HeisinBERG

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 19, 2018, 1:21 pm
+1 on the G abuse part, you can't damage the player whatsoever if he's seated as passenger.
Players used to get ejected automatically, exception for tagged members but this was removed/changed for some reason.

-1 on the cuff part, it's self-defence, plus we already have this rule:
You're allowed to leave innocent hitmen cuffed if they are trying to kill you for a hit contract. You are not allowed to cuff them in order to get a kill on them though.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » April 19, 2018, 1:31 pm
Robin wrote :
+1 on the G abuse part, you can't damage the player whatsoever if he's seated as passenger.
Players used to get ejected automatically, exception for tagged members but this was removed/changed for some reason.

You're allowed to leave innocent hitmen cuffed if they are trying to kill you for a hit contract. You are not allowed to cuff them in order to get a kill on them though.

^^^
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » April 19, 2018, 1:46 pm
Robin wrote :

That is clearly what I am saying that It shouldn't be there, it shouldn't be allowed. You can self defence by shooting back why is there a need to cuff hitmen. Also most of the cops abuse it by uncuffing and shooting and apart from this why should it be allowed to cops only ? Civilians dont have this /cuff feature obv if cops have that doesnt mean they should use that as self defence.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » April 19, 2018, 1:48 pm
Robin has explained why cuffing the hitman should stay the sâme.
You only mentioned cops, yeah let's kill the class it's still breathing.. It should be allowed as both criminals and LEOs press G to injection or take drugs then they get out. However there's a trick which both sides are able to doit in order to prevent the opponment from getting in the vehicle.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » April 19, 2018, 1:53 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
Robin wrote :

That is clearly what I am saying that It shouldn't be there, it shouldn't be allowed. You can self defence by shooting back why is there a need to cuff hitmen. Also most of the cops abuse it by uncuffing and shooting and apart from this why should it be allowed to cops only ? Civilians dont have this /cuff feature obv if cops have that doesnt mean they should use that as self defence.

Not all the LEOs are uncen or iact so yeah they gotta have a way to defend themselves. However if you get cuffed and then uncuffed to be killed then report it. Even if we put the situation irl the cop would handcuff the one assaulting him.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 19, 2018, 2:25 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
Also most of the cops abuse it by uncuffing and shooting

Read the rule that I quoted.

As for the rest, LEOs are just doing a job, we can use the tools we got to prevent dying if we want to.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » April 19, 2018, 2:49 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :
Robin wrote :

Not all the LEOs are uncen or iact so yeah they gotta have a way to defend themselves. However if you get cuffed and then uncuffed to be killed then report it. Even if we put the situation irl the cop would handcuff the one assaulting him.

OMG :D :D Not all the civilians are iact or uncen then what ? If you cant duel then die simple. I can't believe u just wrote that lmao

AK33L

Ak3EL
Event Host

Post by AK33L » April 19, 2018, 2:57 pm
+1 i agree with you, it just sucks when cops just g in a car take inject and still when they near death they just cuff you and leave you there if you try /bc you get wanted.
Good suggestion i agree with it completely
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member