"Sniper cbug" - IMPORTANT

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

12 posts Page 1 of 2
Should "sniper cbug" be permitted for use, or be forbidden for use?

44%
It should be permitted for use, no more confusion whether it's allowed or not.
56%
It should be forbidden for use (listed in server rules + creating another server warning system against it.)

Total votes: 18

Dimitrije.

Dimitrije

Post by Dimitrije. » September 16, 2018, 7:27 pm
Your name: Dimitrije

Suggestion headline: You decide. I am personally for legalizing this. Since I don't see anything that may be violating the laws of roleplaying in samp.

Picture:
Spoiler: show
a video explaining everything:

an image where admin agreed to my idea to make a discussion about this problem:

Importance of suggestion: 6.5/10

Why should it be accepted:
• Ok, I'll try make it as quick as possible... So basically, since I came back on the server, I noticed lots of people are constantly whining about me, doing cbug. Deagle, you might think? No! It's sniper, actually.. At the beginning, I couldn't stop wondering why so...? Because last time I was playing here, no one ever had any single problem about "sniper cbug".
I've used it, admins used it, everyone did. Right?

But now, I notice something different this time. So, is it allowed? If not, why isn't there a warning by server system "C-bug is not allowed on this server." for sniper, as well?! We all already know that deagle cbugging has been forbidden ever since, right? But what about sniper? I ask some people, they say it's completely fine doing it. At the other hand, I receive a message from one Admin that they have received tons of reports against me cbugging, and he kindly asked me to stop doing it.

Everything summed up: Let's either add the warning system against "sniper cbugging" , as well as one for deagle , OR let's make a deal to make it perfectly legal/allowed...? What do you think?

Addition: I understand why standard deagle cbug is disallowed. People who know to use it, they could gain a huge advantage over others in movement & shooting... But sniper? I never expected there would be any problems regarding sniper on this server. I've never seen anyone reported somebody for "sniper cbugging", as far as I know. I might be wrong since I haven't been playing here for almost 2 years, but that's what I anticipate. Nevertheless, let's clear this up: Either make it allowed for usage, or state in rules it's forbidden as well as deagle, and set a warning system to beware other players avoid doing it.

Thanks for reading, regards.
Last edited by Dimitrije. on September 16, 2018, 7:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » September 16, 2018, 7:44 pm
Rules wrote :
5. C-Bug is not allowed and is bannable.

If people can't read the rules, they shouldn't play, -1.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Dimitrije.

Dimitrije

Post by Dimitrije. » September 16, 2018, 7:53 pm
Robin wrote :
Rules wrote :

Right. But some players do not consider it as cbug: Shooting with sniper and pressing C right away.

If people, as well as Staff, think it is cbug indeed, then why wouldn't we make warning system(spamming notification in chat like with deagle) when used so players be aware that sniper cbugging is disallowed as well.?

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » September 17, 2018, 4:07 am
C-bug is c-bug whether it is off deagle or sniper. Rules are same for both.

I'm satisfied with you with 1thing that it should be written like deagle that c-bug is not allowed.
I am same!

Dimitrije.

Dimitrije

Post by Dimitrije. » September 17, 2018, 11:34 am
Ducati. wrote :
C-bug is c-bug whether it is off deagle or sniper. Rules are same for both.

I'm satisfied with you with 1thing that it should be written like deagle that c-bug is not allowed.

Yeah... Eiher this or that.

Because if we remain on this, there would still be confusion amongst players about it. I also noticed bunch of players (whether swat or army, doesn't matter) doing it as well. And surprisingly, no one ever whined about it. But since I came back, it has definitely become a main topic to talk about in mainchat... Huh.?

That ain't fair at all.

So, as we already mentioned above, either let's make it legal or bring more awareness about this to the players so they avoid repeating the same occasionally.
Last edited by Dimitrije. on September 17, 2018, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » September 17, 2018, 11:56 am
The main purpose of restricting C-bug with deagle is that glitch can be deadly for those who are skilled using deagle, but with sniper there is no reason to forbid the c-bug , its counted as crouching or to fast reload or whatever it is , it doesn't give any advantage between newbies and skilled players so any one can CROUCH or C-bug with Sniper!

e.e

e.e

Post by e.e » September 17, 2018, 2:15 pm
Overdose wrote :
The main purpose of restricting C-bug with deagle is that glitch can be deadly for those who are skilled using deagle, but with sniper there is no reason to forbid the c-bug , its counted as crouching or to fast reload or whatever it is , it doesn't give any advantage between newbies and skilled players so any one can CROUCH or C-bug with Sniper!

sniper c bug is deadly, i could own a guy in a sawn duel with sniper and cbug, you just need aim

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » September 17, 2018, 3:49 pm
e.e wrote :
Overdose wrote :

sniper c bug is deadly, i could own a guy in a sawn duel with sniper and cbug, you just need aim

yea but not like deagle
or allow cbug for both xD

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » September 17, 2018, 5:05 pm
Robin wrote :
Rules wrote :

Dimitrije.

Dimitrije

Post by Dimitrije. » September 17, 2018, 6:43 pm
Overdose wrote :

That's exactly what I wanted to say.. That's why I'm for allowing it.

Yes, at least for sniper. Deagle was forbidden for a pretty solid reason... As you & e.e said, who knows how to use deagle properly, he could own anyone. Yeah, that's true .

But, "sniper cbug" , not really.

12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Accepted”