Keep it unchanged

Total votes: 30

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 16, 2019, 5:59 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]BeatEn
Suggestion headline: Remove/Nerf/Add a counter for auto bc
Importance of suggestion: 6/10
Why should it be accepted: I don't know why would this ever be implemented. It's like you all are allowing people to use keybinds in return of 12 DPs. Not only keybinds, if you type /bc continuously, you will get an error "Server: Command used recently.", but if you have the pay2win auto bc, you won't have any cooldown between each /bc. You completely bypass the cooldown and also get an inbuilt keybind. It's actually better than a keybind since when keybinding you have to press a key to initiate the function but this is just all automatic. My initial suggestion is to remove auto bc. Why? Because you might as well cost 5 more extra DPs and give player auto aim and extra 5 DPs for teleportation powers, it makes no sense why would you give someone keybinds just because they spent 12 DPs. I know most of you will start to whine about how OP SWAT is, however this is in no way related to SWAT, but just for the sake of some people I have came up with some alternatives;

Alternative 1:
Make auto /bc a toggle-able feature. If auto /bc is toggled on, then even if the player has cuff kit, the server should consider that the player doesn't have a cuff kit and his chances of /bcing would be the same to that of someone who doesn't have cuff kit. If auto /bc is toggled off, then it should be normal.

Alternative 2:
Make the same 'auto' features for SWAT/Army/Police VIP members. I don't think this should ever be implemented, we should not be able to use keybinds even if we paid hundreds of donation points, but since players here like it 'fair', then let all the VIP members have the keybinds that you have and which bypass the cooldown aswell.

The truth is, that auto bc is a keybind which is allowed and ironically illegal scripts are not allowed here. It is kind of an hypocrisy. I don't like the alternatives, but since not everyone here agrees on the same thought so I made some alternatives to see what the people want. Just because you paid doesn't mean you should be allowed to use something like this.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » January 16, 2019, 6:57 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Your name: [Lsrcr]BeatEn
Suggestion headline: Remove/Nerf/Add a counter for auto bc
Importance of suggestion: 6/10
Why should it be accepted: I don't know why would this ever be implemented. It's like you all are allowing people to use keybinds in return of 12 DPs. Not only keybinds, if you type /bc continuously, you will get an error "Server: Command used recently.", but if you have the pay2win auto bc, you won't have any cooldown between each /bc. You completely bypass the cooldown and also get an inbuilt keybind. It's actually better than a keybind since when keybinding you have to press a key to initiate the function but this is just all automatic. My initial suggestion is to remove auto bc. Why? Because you might as well cost 5 more extra DPs and give player auto aim and extra 5 DPs for teleportation powers, it makes no sense why would you give someone keybinds just because they spent 12 DPs. I know most of you will start to whine about how OP SWAT is, however this is in no way related to SWAT, but just for the sake of some people I have came up with some alternatives;

Alternative 1:
Make auto /bc a toggle-able feature. If auto /bc is toggled on, then even if the player has cuff kit, the server should consider that the player doesn't have a cuff kit and his chances of /bcing would be the same to that of someone who doesn't have cuff kit. If auto /bc is toggled off, then it should be normal.

Alternative 2:
Make the same 'auto' features for SWAT/Army/Police VIP members. I don't think this should ever be implemented, we should not be able to use keybinds even if we paid hundreds of donation points, but since players here like it 'fair', then let all the VIP members have the keybinds that you have and which bypass the cooldown aswell.

The truth is, that auto bc is a keybind which is allowed and ironically illegal scripts are not allowed here. It is kind of an hypocrisy. I don't like the alternatives, but since not everyone here agrees on the same thought so I made some alternatives to see what the people want. Just because you paid doesn't mean you should be allowed to use something like this.

12 dps are paid for a reason
people like you who cry buff swats boo nerf criminal boo stop crying i would say.

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » January 16, 2019, 7:02 pm
What do you mean by "auto-bc"? and what do you pay the DPs for in order to obtain it?

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 16, 2019, 7:08 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
What do you mean by "auto-bc"? and what do you pay the DPs for in order to obtain it?

auto bc is a feature that comes with VIP paacket (12 DPs). It attempts to break cuffs as soon as someone cuff you (user doesn't have to do anything at all).
As for milyn, you should look up the word crying in your dictionary. Making a point and crying, two very different things, maybe considered same there but here they have two different meanings. Don't post here unless you have anything smart to say

Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Aamir

Aamir

Post by Aamir » January 16, 2019, 7:29 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :

The VIP PACKET have a feature of auto bc that means whenever you are cuffed and if u have VIP PACKET then breakcuffs is done automatically
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » January 16, 2019, 7:29 pm
and I knew it!

+1 if they remove swclimb, otherwise -1.

You're comparing Auto bc with kebind, why don't you compare /swclimb with airbreak? I know it requires a rank just like VIP Packet do.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 16, 2019, 7:35 pm
ackman wrote :
and I knew it!

You're comparing Auto bc with kebind, why don't you compare /swclimb with airbreak? I know it requires a rank just like VIP Packet do.

/swclimb has a cooldown and auto bc doesnt

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » January 16, 2019, 7:39 pm
ackman wrote :
and I knew it!

:lol: airbreaks :lol:

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » January 16, 2019, 7:40 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
ackman wrote :
and I knew it!

/swclimb has a cooldown and auto bc doesnt

Well, auto bc has also a cooldown in other way. Not sure what would you call this "Crime commited: Attempted escape" line.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » January 16, 2019, 7:45 pm
I'll be honest, there are so many confusing features, it just confuses me. I said that auto bc would provoke reporting for keybind.
I am positive, to not add this many features in the gameplay, make it simple, skill based.
glgy geri
46 posts Page 1 of 5
Return to “Accepted”