Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

23 posts Page 3 of 3

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 10, 2019, 5:32 am
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
This sounds good to me. It will also help the groups to promote their name. If it encourages cop hunting then what's wrong in it?

They all have learnt new excuse to use in Criminal related suggestion i.e TDM... I wonder how this feature can promote TDM <:|

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Uzzwal.

Uzzwal
Donator

by Uzzwal. » September 10, 2019, 9:10 am
ackman wrote :
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
This sounds good to me. It will also help the groups to promote their name. If it encourages cop hunting then what's wrong in it?

They all have learnt new excuse to use in Criminal related suggestion i.e TDM... I wonder how this feature can promote TDM <:|

That's not an excuse, it's a bitter reality, Cop hunt should be discouraged in Cops and Robbers server.

Here's a tissue, You have little bullshit on your lip.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » September 10, 2019, 1:53 pm
Uzzwal. wrote :
ackman wrote :
Mr.DollarMan wrote :

In most cases, one should try to avoid the cops leading to long chases etc which is basically what CnR is about. One should not go hunting cops, which I fear this could do. Someone has already pointed out that this would make achievements easier, which is true, but what achievements would these be? Killing 5 cops in one kill list? These are side effects we do not want.
I think you know this isn't true.

That's not an excuse, it's a bitter reality, Cop hunt should be discouraged in Cops and Robbers server.

I will deny this suggestion. The idea itself isn't bad but it can cause unwanted side effects.
signature
23 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Rejected”