[NEW FACTION] Sniper Force X

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Would you like to see a new faction In LSRCR?

78%
Yes
22%
No

Total votes: 49

Meow

by Meow » September 4, 2021, 10:29 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Meow
Suggestion headline:
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted:
Greetings, so we've (Me & Veen) been discussing recently about a unique creation that will definitely increase the crime rate as a whole. Sniper Force X is an organization of elite soldiers who do the dirty job by playing long-ranged, not melee. They are mercenaries - their task is to kill on request using the sniper as the main weapon and taking down their targets (Hit contracts / LEOs).
Their special ability is being invisible on the map (without possibility to loc) only when they're innocents. means if they ever get one wanted level or more, they switch to be instantly seen on the minimap and possibly to be located by all players.

Weapons:
Sniper & Deagle.

Our current crime rate is excessively low so we thought introducing a new faction which will encourage more players to play on the criminal side.

I'm aware that my demand requires implementing a new feature, you guys might have a different perspective or adjustments so I'd like to properly mention that I'm all ears to any changes you deem needed to make this happen.
Last edited by Meow on September 4, 2021, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » September 4, 2021, 10:33 am
I disagree with the hit contracts thing because it is somehow Pagati job, maybe about cops I agree yeah.
Anything to increase criminals quantity in the server.
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » September 4, 2021, 11:10 am
Meow wrote :
Their special ability is being invisible on the map (without possibility to loc) only when they're innocents. means if they ever get one wanted level or more, they switch to be instantly seen on the minimap and possibly to be located by all players.

Isn't too powerful? and what about pagati? Pagati is not all about roleplaying, they can also take hits while doing a roleplay

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Meow

by Meow » September 4, 2021, 11:36 am
Bear wrote :
Isn't too powerful? and what about pagati? Pagati is not all about roleplaying, they can also take hits while doing a roleplay

It's not really powerful as they're invisible until they make even one minor crime, comparing to swat & army it's nothing really overpowered.
About taking hit contracts, maybe we'll have a specific cmd to call them and place a bounty on someone's head, /sbounty or something so pagati & hitmen will have their own way to take hits.

This idea is still in progress so if you have any suggestions/ideas write them down here.

Meow

by Meow » September 4, 2021, 12:19 pm
*Edit* - I've added a poll, please react if you want to see a new faction in LSRCR or not.

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » September 4, 2021, 3:42 pm
It definitely is a unique idea. Unique, however, does not mean good. I do agree with the addition of a new faction but as others said, taking hits is the duty of Pagati and it won't exactly increase crime rates. It sounds a lot like the Hitman/Pagati class.
Negative.

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

dev3r3r

Deve

by dev3r3r » September 4, 2021, 3:55 pm
:#:
Coolguy wrote :
It definitely is a unique idea. Unique, however, does not mean good. I do agree with the addition of a new faction but as others said, taking hits is the duty of Pagati and it won't exactly increase crime rates. It sounds a lot like the Hitman/Pagati class.
Negative.

The faction of Pagati requires a roleplay background.
Which most of the current players has no idea what it is, That's why they aren't trying to join Pagati as they do with the Army/Swat.
But as this new faction doesn't require RP, It will has a big number of commers which means criminal rate will be ++
ImageImage

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » September 4, 2021, 4:41 pm
Im agreeing to it and it should compete against pagati which is you can be either it or pg similar to army and swat you cant belong to both faction at the same time and the thing is that only the leaders can make the faction successful as it will be competitive also where some pg members will leave to join and where pg should work harder to keep his members and get new ones but both may be hitman on a hand such as swat and army both are leos faction and different in every possible aspects so why not this.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » September 4, 2021, 5:11 pm
dev3r3r wrote :
:#:
Coolguy wrote :
Negative.

The faction of Pagati requires a roleplay background.
Which most of the current players has no idea what it is, That's why they aren't trying to join Pagati as they do with the Army/Swat.
But as this new faction doesn't require RP, It will has a big number of commers which means criminal rate will be ++

As akeel said, the idea could be improved by making the new faction compete with pagatis, for example, who can get the most hits etc..

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

dev3r3r

Deve

by dev3r3r » September 5, 2021, 12:02 am
AK33L wrote :
Im agreeing to it and it should compete against pagati which is you can be either it or pg similar to army and swat you cant belong to both faction at the same time and the thing is that only the leaders can make the faction successful as it will be competitive also where some pg members will leave to join and where pg should work harder to keep his members and get new ones but both may be hitman on a hand such as swat and army both are leos faction and different in every possible aspects so why not this.

Good one
ImageImage
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Rejected”