[NEW FACTION] Sniper Force X

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Would you like to see a new faction In LSRCR?

78%
Yes
22%
No

Total votes: 49

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » September 18, 2021, 7:38 pm
Sniper faction ? im in , fr tho hitman class should be removed from the classes and it should only be for this faction so it makes it interesting , let pagati have the ability to take hits as well that wouldnt do any harm since they can use short range weapons too , i'd also suggest , having the ability to hide player marker since they are snipers , it would be too annoying to try to sniper and get caught cuz ur marker is all over the radar , good idea if it happens :)

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 19, 2021, 9:33 am
This isn't a solution to Crime Rate being low. Rather we should suggest implementing some restrictions on Cop Skin. For instance, if there're already X % of Cops in the server, you would be forced to play in any other skin. You wouldn't be able to pick Cop Skin until Crime Rate increases or Blue Caps reduces.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » September 21, 2021, 8:54 pm
ackman wrote :
This isn't a solution to Crime Rate being low. Rather we should suggest implementing some restrictions on Cop Skin. For instance, if there're already X % of Cops in the server, you would be forced to play in any other skin. You wouldn't be able to pick Cop Skin until Crime Rate increases or Blue Caps reduces.

I agree with what ackman said, but still the group will be a great addition to the server.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Meow

by Meow » December 10, 2021, 12:24 am
Bump

WEED

Weed

by WEED » February 9, 2022, 10:10 pm
I like this idea tbh it would help since most player won't have to practice /rp stuff and its str8 to the point to raise the crime rate so i say +1 to this suggestion

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

MaxiTaxi.

MaxiTaxi.

by MaxiTaxi. » February 28, 2022, 5:48 pm
The idea is actually good but it doesnt mean it will increased the criminal activity rate. base on the current playerbase we have now. the majority of players online we have rn mostly play as a cop and the rest are criminal,salesman or mechanic seeing that there are lots of LEOs online, it is just impossible to increase the crime rate while there are lots of LEOs at the same time, the rest of the players would be forced not to make any criminal activity as they wont be able to have fun if there are lots of LEOs around leaves you no choice but to wait them choose another skill may it be a kidnapper,hitman,con artist ,rapist etc.. But i hope the idea will be implented at any time soon. Players that doesnt know how to rp will be able to join this faction since it doesnt require any rp-ing skill unlike Pagati that needs rp knowledge to be able to join them.
Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere

/request taxi

Spoiler: show

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » November 9, 2022, 8:33 pm
We are not looking for a TDM faction. However, we are looking into scrapping Pagati into a criminal faction.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Rejected”