Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » February 27, 2022, 3:10 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Storm
Suggestion headline: Add a system where it balances cops and criminals
Picture: N/A
Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: Well if you go to (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=109412) you can see that some of our current members are put off with the amount of cops. I could even tell you myself that majority of times that the server is 70% cops and 30% crims and the crims dont even want to get wanted because.. well we all know what happens. I dont really know how to conduct the system of creating a somewhat equal ratio between the two classes but im sure members will have a few ideas on what to do. I know myself as well as others dont enjoy it when you have 6-7 cops chasing you and your the only criminal. The server is based off Cops & Robbers + Roleplay and I feel like a system like this would heighten the meaning of Cops & Robbers.

e.e

e.e

by e.e » February 27, 2022, 3:15 pm
nerf the tazer, be able to kill oranges with guns as cop instead of getting fined -500$, nerf swat cuff range - but then you also gotta nerf the drugs, because they're op too.
and most important: fix the god damn damage system, that shit is so buggy. sometimes people dont get a single hit after shooting them 5 times, suddenly they lose hp (?)

Stormocide

Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » February 27, 2022, 3:30 pm
e.e wrote :
nerf swat cuff range

this one here is a massive issue lmfao

MaxiTaxi.

MaxiTaxi.

by MaxiTaxi. » February 28, 2022, 3:23 pm
It would be better to implement this suggestion rather than any other suggestion. Our current playerbase is already fucked up and most of them are playing as cop and you are dealing 3-4 cops plus there are swats around with their OP equipments. Leaving you no choice but to just avoid getting wanted. Facts is these players wants to play as cop because of its free weapons plus perfect location and maybe some just really enjoys arresting and Also it's the opposite for the players who play as criminal they dont get the fun they want when majority of the players online are mostly playing as cop which is very unfair for them and ruins their gameplay. so yeah we gotta balance the gameplay to be able to enjoy the game at its finest without getting stress over getting killed(outnumberd) and or getting arrested by a non-lifer cops who are teaming with each other.

As for what e.e have said we should also work on improving the damage system so all players will be able to enjoy their gameplay especially for players that has a low ping they always complain with the high pingers that are not getting damaged because of their ping advantage leaving them to lost interest in fighting/dueling.. others might aswell leave the server for the reason of not being able to kill any of the players who has lag advantage. If these suggestion will be implemented this will solve the lag issues complaints towards the server.
Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere

/request taxi

Spoiler: show

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » June 29, 2022, 9:35 am
e.e wrote :
nerf the tazer, be able to kill oranges with guns as cop instead of getting fined -500$, nerf swat cuff range - but then you also gotta nerf the drugs, because they're op too.
and most important: fix the god damn damage system, that shit is so buggy. sometimes people dont get a single hit after shooting them 5 times, suddenly they lose hp (?)

^ ^
Sup bitch!

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 29, 2022, 9:51 am
[Lsrcr]SkBoY wrote :
e.e wrote :

^ ^

The 500 dollar fine was based on a suggestion of mine, and the goal was to stop the cops who were stalking players for free kills/bitching. There were cops who would follow you out of BM and kill you before you had a chance to escape, and some cops were riding with criminals, where you did something, the cop killed you, and the criminal robbed you. It was a rather large issue at the time and so they added the fine... but it's not enough to actually punish any cop aside from those who care about being profitable, which few are. We need to rework the cophunting/criminal hunting TDM system really.

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » June 29, 2022, 10:54 am
From what I've seen, newer players HATE going into alca and will usually /q the next second they get alca'd. We can start by doing something about jail time like reducing them and make jailcards cheaper to not undermine their worth. Remember that we got cafe players, from their pov why would they waste 6 minutes (that they pay to play in a cafe) in alca instead of playing as a LEO. By slightly reducing jail time and making jailcards cheaper we encourage people to do more crimes and to donate to continue doing crimes.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 29, 2022, 9:13 pm
TititMonyet wrote :
From what I've seen, newer players HATE going into alca and will usually /q the next second they get alca'd. We can start by doing something about jail time like reducing them and make jailcards cheaper to not undermine their worth. Remember that we got cafe players, from their pov why would they waste 6 minutes (that they pay to play in a cafe) in alca instead of playing as a LEO. By slightly reducing jail time and making jailcards cheaper we encourage people to do more crimes and to donate to continue doing crimes.

jail time has been severely reduced before... be glad we're not spending 450+ seconds in alca anymore

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » September 14, 2022, 7:28 pm
A system had been added a while back that gives criminals or LEOs a money & score bonus whenever there's an imbalance. Also judging by the activity of this topic I assume this isn't a really big problem nowadays, if it still really is do create another suggestion and we'll see what we can do to further balance it.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”