by _THE_SPY_ » April 14, 2022, 12:22 pm
Your name : _THE_SPY_
Suggestion headline : Some changes
Picture : Keep picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion : 5/10
Why should it be accepted :
Hello guys, hope you are doing well!
So... i have some ideas that I'd really like to see them in the game!
It doesn't really need to be accepted, i mean i have some ideas and I'd like to share them with you :)

=====

Permanent Stars

The name might look weird, but why not?
The idea simply is if you have wanted stars, then left the game..
Next time you spawn you will spawn with the same number of stars you had before leaving!
I don't have much to say but, we are in roleplay server, irl if you committed a crime, then slept.
Police will be searching for you, as they wont forget it.

Illegal Trucker

Some of fun to the trucker class.
Add some drugs as goods to Buy/Sell for the trucker, but for more profits, and some police chases :)
I'd like to explain, that the trucker wont be able to use them or smh, just like normal goods, but Illegal

Shop Assistant (Job)

The job wont be added to the list where you choose your class or something, all what it requires is to be white (No racism i forgot the word xd) so simply you go into specific shop (Grocerie, Clothes, ETC...) and go into the red check point, Press 'F' or type Cmd /Work or whatever, then you will be paid each in-game hour as long as you are in the shop and not wanted.
Also add number of stuck that run out by the time, and when it runs out, call the trucker to refill it,
or it gets refilled every in-game day (So job isn't down when there are no truckers online)

Phone UI

It would look useless for some players, but for me and some others this is a great addition for role-playing!
The phone will be used to call trucker (For those who will work in shops), drugs, weapons (Dealers), police, medical team, ETC...
As i said, it's totally useless, but for role-playing it would be a good addition.

Ramadan Kareem

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » April 14, 2022, 12:50 pm
Shop Assistant - Can be easily used the way it shouldn't be, for example. "Money abuse" or something like that. Because if you just stand in a store or any shop and get paid? It can easily be used the way it shouldn't. For this reason, I don't like the idea at all.

Permenant stars - I think this idea is too stupid (no offense). Because if you left the game and had 3 stars and you would enter the game again and get 3 stars. I think that is totally unnecessary. And crime would rise sharply.

Illegal Trucker - I like the idea a lot. I think it would improve the use of truck skin. It could be like adding that a police officer when he needs to cuff and search a truck driver to find drugs in a truck trailer. Also, a truck driver can sell drugs like you told others and transport drugs from LV to LS. I only give an example.

Phone - It would only be used in RP. And it would be a good thing to improve RP.

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » April 14, 2022, 1:09 pm
Balsa wrote :
Shop Assistant - Can be easily used the way it shouldn't be, for example. "Money abuse" or something like that. Because if you just stand in a store or any shop and get paid? It can easily be used the way it shouldn't. For this reason, I don't like the idea at all.

The payment can be so low per in-game hour, so it can't be abused
Balsa wrote :
Permenant stars - I think this idea is too stupid (no offense). Because if you left the game and had 3 stars and you would enter the game again and get 3 stars. I think that is totally unnecessary. And crime would rise sharply.

Maybe you have better point of view to this idea than me, at all maybe you are right, all appreciated.

About the Illegal trucker, making the cops able to search the truck might be better?, becaue truckers may use /lock
But they cant just search it, i mean they need to wait five secs or smh (Searching process)

Thanks, for your opinion.

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » April 14, 2022, 2:48 pm
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
Balsa wrote :

The payment can be so low per in-game hour, so it can't be abused

Balsa wrote :

Maybe you have better point of view to this idea than me, at all maybe you are right, all appreciated.

About the Illegal trucker, making the cops able to search the truck might be better?, becaue truckers may use /lock
But they cant just search it, i mean they need to wait five secs or smh (Searching process)

Thanks, for your opinion.

Yes indeed. But still can be abused if a player goes AFK for couple of hours he might recieve a decent amount of money.

Every idea you just suggested is only in RolePlay possible and good.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 15, 2022, 3:04 pm
Permanent stars - This one I like. Problem is some jail evaders may abuse it. But it's a good idea for those who crash/time out

Illegal Trucker - While I would LOVE the idea as far as pursuits and such... the LSPD never pursues anyone. They just open fire like the fucktards they are. You'd make it all of four feet then be killed by 9 cafe cunts on bikes too stupid to speak English

Shop Assistant - I don't know what you're planning here... just, standing around, doing nothing? Need more on this idea.

Phone - We have a phone command... it just does an animation, but it exists. I'd love to see staff improve it too, but it was denied.

Mr.sultan

SultaN

by Mr.sultan » April 16, 2022, 7:38 am
Illegal Truck - I love this suggestion so much it would be great if added.
Legal goods (no risk but no bonuses)
Illegal goods (risk of getting search but a bonuses)

Spoiler: show
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
Vito Corleone.

Former Top 1

Former Enforcer

FeinT.

Feint.

by FeinT. » June 4, 2022, 1:29 pm
Balsa wrote :

Yes, that's what we want! We want more crimes! Nowdays server is full of blues and newbies are scared to be wanted cause they don't want to get arrested after 1 minute of playing. I wish this gets implemented!

Illegal Trucker: As karu said, I love this idea aswell, but cafe players will just ruin it.

Shop Assistant: Waste of time, not even for the player, but for the developer to implement too, nope.

Phone: This is a ligh-RP server, not a fully RP one. And a lot of kids are going to struggle using this feature, so I don't think it will suit this server.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 3, 2022, 12:06 am
Permanent stars: Don't really like the idea, but I wonder what the community thinks of this

Illegal Trucker: How exactly would this work? i.e. how are truckers gonna be searched for illegal goods when they are 99% of the time in their truck, or will they gain their wanted level immediately when grabbing illegal goods?

Shop assistant: Would be something that's most likely barely gonna be used, because what would you exactly do?

Phone UI: Not sure if this worth even implementing as it would most likely be used for RP? Besides what was said earlier, this is not a fully RP server so not sure if it's worth all the work.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » September 12, 2022, 11:16 am
If you have more details on the illegal trucker, feel free to create a new suggestion. As for the shop assistant, something related to that will be added in v10. The rest are denied.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”