Wanted suspect who successfully broke/escaped from the handcuffs should be written in a different color.

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

14 posts Page 2 of 2

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » May 7, 2022, 6:27 am
TomaHawk wrote :
I do support this, might be easier for leos especially cop/swat

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » May 7, 2022, 1:29 pm
-1 from me. Breaking cuffs is a crime; both successful and unsuccessful attempts raise wanted level of the suspect and can result in color change + a log in the police radio.

The mechanic relies on some level of "surprise" of ability for the criminal to pull it off, and for the LEO(s) to be paying attention. You may as well put a big bright colorful marker on top of the player that just escaped with a message "I BC'd!".

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » May 7, 2022, 2:46 pm
Rally3 wrote :
-1 from me. Breaking cuffs is a crime; both successful and unsuccessful attempts raise wanted level of the suspect and can result in color change + a log in the police radio.

The mechanic relies on some level of "surprise" of ability for the criminal to pull it off, and for the LEO(s) to be paying attention. You may as well put a big bright colorful marker on top of the player that just escaped with a message "I BC'd!".

Exactly this. Cops already get info of /bc and this would make escaping from swats car almost impossible for criminal

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 3, 2022, 12:12 am
Rally3 wrote :

^

14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Rejected”