_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » June 7, 2022, 3:15 pm
Your name : _THE_SPY_
Suggestion headline : Add new feature
Picture : Keep picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion : 10/10
Why should it be accepted :
Hello there guys, i came with new idea that id really like to share it with you and hear your opinions about it!
The idea is to add an elections system where people (Players) can either vote for the new president or have the chance to one!
The president will have some features like using the limo cars, if we can add taxes system and such things so the president can control em it will be cool, decide the bonuses of today for jobs, ETC..

The president will be the president for 1 week, then the elections repeats to pick new one
The president can not be picked more than twice at raw
The president works for us :lol: (So nobody asslicks him)
=====
What is your opinion?
Do you dislike specific thing in the idea or the entire idea?

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » June 7, 2022, 6:50 pm
You have free limo at LSA, taxes system is horrible idea and all those greedy people won’t pay it, besides that where would this tax money go?

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 7, 2022, 8:03 pm
Elaborate your suggestion with more details because right now this sounds like another useless feature that will be forgotten within 2 weeks. And tax idea is horrible, -1

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 8, 2022, 2:30 am
This will last all of a month before staff/players forget it. Also, it seems to be nothing more than a popularity contest. I wasn't a fan of high school popularity drama in high school, and i'm not much of a fan of it now.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 2, 2022, 11:44 pm
I honestly don't think this is something that fits into LSRCR and as said, where would the taxes exactly go? Would be nice if you could elaborate more on the job of the president, but still I kind of dislike the ideas of taxes being added especially without details. For example if you added taxes to houses, what would happen if you can't pay it? Are you gonna lose your donated house which you spent many DPs for? Doesn't sound like a good plan to me to be honest. But maybe it would be clearer and a better idea if you could elaborate further :)

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » September 12, 2022, 11:17 am
Denied for now. You can create a new suggestion with a similiar idea, but make sure it does fit into LSRCR and also do elaborate ;)

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”