Suggestion- removing damage new system

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.
75 posts Page 8 of 8
New damage system changes

Poll ended at July 17, 2022, 9:43 pm

15%
Keep the new damage system (with current damage values)
47%
Keep the new damage system (with higher damage values)
37%
Remove the new damage system

Total votes: 59

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » July 14, 2022, 9:08 am
BeaTen. wrote :
it's painful to read this topic. The "people headshot bug" doesn't exist, i would love to see a video of anyone headshotting a player outside rp zone.. the only bug I could see is sometimes civs are able to damage cars of other people. And I clearly don't understand why would you even expect to arrest 2-3 guys who are teaming by yourself. You seem to be mistaken that they increased the sawnoff damage.. they didn't increase the damage, the only thing that was changed is that the hitboxes are now very good and the instant you shoot someone, he takes damage unlike before where it depended in the other player's ping. It's true before the damage was very high but then they lowered it and now it's just perfect.
But hey now since you can not handle cophunts alone and are finally dying, it's not going your way, you it's only obvious anyone would want it to be reverted.
I've already casted my vote, but pretty disappointing to see that people would prefer bugged hitboxes and complain about it, only when devs fix it, they complain about the fixed hitboxes because it finally shows us that when hitboxes are not bugged, it won't be easy to do anything.
I don't really understand why would newbies leave because of this? If you ask me, had i been the newbie that joined this server before this update, I'd be more pissed that the shots that I am clearly hitting don't even do damage. That would definitely make me leave.
Drugs werent "ruined", there was a proper poll, which was btw strongly in favour (27 yes, 0 no).
In the end i dont think this system will last longer than a week because of how badly people want to be a god here

i read your post, For the headshot bug it happened with me and with mateej too and many people in game and it was in the first day of the new system and they fixed it, same thing with civilians able to damage other's vehicle i tested it with richano, But we still don't like it and it's not about our side or other's side, It's OVERPOWER before it was hard to arrest a team of 2 or 3 now it's impossible for us, Just imagine the newbies they will never play as cop because they don't know the compos or how it works or even their fingers is not fast enough to arrest only one guy, As for drugs update i'm okay since there was a poll, And all i wanted to do a poll before starting new systems or updates to avoid this kind of topics, that's it.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

ArmyCat

ArmyCat
Retired Administrator

by ArmyCat » August 3, 2022, 1:22 am
I'd argue I have decent aim and the old damage system did NOT do justice to my aim. I have 50 ping on a regular basis and fighting against 150-350 ping is a nightmare compared to them fighting me.

First it was the new drug system which took away a bit of the advantage from the high pingers, as they could just pop drugs and run around like crazy to heal, as nobody could hit them while they did that. They didn't even have to try to shoot you, lol, it was fucked up. When the new drug system was implemented (which had a high vote count FOR the new system btw) that wasn't so easy anymore and who complained? Well, people loosing their advantage, their so called "skills" they thought they had.

With this new damage system I actually hit my shots without having to shoot a mile in front of the player I'm dueling. IT'S ACTUALLY FAIR NOW.

The fact that people "don't like the new drug and damage system" or "can't 1v5 anymore" is just ridiculous statements in my opinion. Who the fuck expects to do a 1v5, like really? Think about it. Not liking something is fair enough, but it's the reason why that is shining through...

Threatening to leave or not to donate to "defend your advantage" is even more pathetic.

Not meaning to be rude here, but you're simply being exposed for the skills you "REALLY HAVE".

Don't be butthurt because the people you thought sucked or you thought you were better than were actually hitting shots on you all along and might even be BETTER than you.

Not saying I'm better than everyone, NOT AT ALL, I lose duels all the time. However, I do a lot more damage during duels and I win far more duels than I used to.

Being bad at a game is not a reason to leave the game. Instead see it as an opportunity to improve yourself!

ALL GREAT CHANGES ARE PRECEDED BY CHAOS. Deal with it.
(this is representing ArmyCat the player's view, not the view of the admin team as a whole)

Wazir

Wazir

by Wazir » September 25, 2022, 11:05 am
I think this system has ruined my gameplay. As earlier i used to kill 2 or 3 average players at the same time, but now it seems hard to get even 1 suspect while you are engaged by 3 players. In my opinion it really fucked my gameplay but the thing I should admit is that, now to kill someone in 1vs1 combat is a sure thing. :lol: :lol:

YassoVendetta

YassoVendetta

by YassoVendetta » December 8, 2022, 10:40 am
+1

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » December 10, 2022, 3:55 pm
Spoiler: show
rascales wrote :
+1

This was discussed a while ago and got denied.

75 posts Page 8 of 8
Return to “Rejected”