Suggestion- removing damage new system

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

75 posts Page 4 of 8
New damage system changes

Poll ended at July 17, 2022, 9:43 pm

15%
Keep the new damage system (with current damage values)
47%
Keep the new damage system (with higher damage values)
37%
Remove the new damage system

Total votes: 59

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » July 10, 2022, 11:09 pm
This new system is only a buff for the criminal side, I used to face a whole cophunt alone but now even if it's a 1v1 situation I get busted as if he is using a mini-gun and not Sawn-offs, I personally lost more interest in the game after this new update.
Note: Bet most of the players who are suggesting to keep it, are pretty active as criminals

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » July 10, 2022, 11:19 pm
Grand wrote :
This new system is only a buff for the criminal side, I used to face a whole cophunt alone but now even if it's a 1v1 situation I get busted as if he is using a mini-gun and not Sawn-offs, I personally lost more interest in the game after this new update.
Note: Bet most of the players who are suggesting to keep it, are pretty active as criminals

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 11, 2022, 12:15 am
Grand wrote :

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 11, 2022, 12:52 am
Mateej wrote :
Grand wrote :

i've told same but they don't belive me also i said same thing they kept say not same thing lol and new damage system is good and this what makes me to put post to close my suggestion but since you still won't it i will open him unitl end

Meow

by Meow » July 11, 2022, 1:19 am
M4 damage is quite busted right now too

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » July 11, 2022, 1:23 am
Grand wrote :

Not sure how this is a buff exactly for the criminal side, since both LEOs and criminals can take advantage of the new damage system. I mean what exactly are you expecting solo running into 5 criminals with weapons? To straight cuff them all or kill them with 0 tactics because they can't damage you properly? Hmm. Not sure if it was intended for a solo player to kill a whole cophunt, but alright. And for the 1v1 situation, the sawnoff damage got decreased quite a bit, so not sure if you have tried it already?

OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Spoiler: show
Mateej wrote :
Grand wrote :

i've told same but they don't belive me also i said same thing they kept say not same thing lol and new damage system is good and this what makes me to put post to close my suggestion but since you still won't it i will open him unitl end

What do you mean exactly? We told you the damage system changed after the nerf and it definitely was not the same since the damage got heavily decreased.

Medz wrote :
M4 damage is quite busted right now too

If you're talking about the vehicle damage, yes you're right. The poll was only about sawnoffs though. I've decreased the vehicle damage which should be live soon. If you still see it being OP do tell any of us so we could make changes.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » July 11, 2022, 1:33 am
BeaTen. wrote :
It's been like a day since this was implemented. Give this more time.
Personally, this is how it actually should have been, we were just so used to not taking damage that when someone actually damages us normally, we get surprised and think that he is aimbotting.
Now you will have to pretty much work twice as hard to kill/arrest someone (as a leo or as a criminal), because now we all are vulnerable to NORMAL DAMAGE. So work hard, get used to some tricks, don't just go in a situation without a plan when you are outnumbered.
-1 from me.

Exactly this, doesnt make sense a single leo againts 4-5 crimes and still survive. This is the right time to use your tactics and everything you have to win againts the crime.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » July 11, 2022, 3:12 am
If you could face a whole cophunt alone before and not anymore, then it just shows how buggy the hitboxes were before
Lets actually see for once that what had changed in this "new damage system". The only thing that has changed is that, now every shot that others hit at your skin, will be registered. This is how it was always supposed to be. This is literally the only change. Yesterday sawnoff did some crazy damage, 3-4 shots were enough to kill you but then it was nerfed and now it is literally perfect. I would say keep the damage system with the lower sawnoff damage value, despite the poll votes, implementing the higher damage value will be just too much and yes it will infact be almost impossible for leos to do their job if we implement that. Why? Because well, while the Leo chases you to taze/cuff you, you can just run and shoot back with sawnoff which did crazy amount of damage till yesterday. But now, it doesn't do any crazy damage, it still does good damage but it is counterable. This just means that you would need to use tactics instead of running behind a guy without any plan.

To sum up the only thing which is changed is.... The hit registration is not bugged now.. so people here are kinda mad because something that was bugged before is fixed and now as a result they are experiencing what actually should have happened ever since they started playing.
It's true that Leos who arrest and swat members will be the most affected ones because they dont really kill suspects, so they don't have major benefit from this update but the criminals who shoot them back will now have a good benefit. But this is how the damage system is supposed to be. I don't know why would anyone prefer bugged hitboxes instead of current ones. It's like saying to please bring back sniper bug because now every sniper shot is being registered

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » July 11, 2022, 3:54 am
Squanix wrote :
Grand wrote :

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » July 11, 2022, 5:00 am
At first I didn't like it but after sawnoff damage fix it's almost perfect.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
75 posts Page 4 of 8
Return to “Rejected”