Suggestion- removing damage new system

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

75 posts Page 6 of 8
New damage system changes

Poll ended at July 17, 2022, 9:43 pm

15%
Keep the new damage system (with current damage values)
47%
Keep the new damage system (with higher damage values)
37%
Remove the new damage system

Total votes: 59

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » July 12, 2022, 10:46 am
Be_Quiet wrote :
Why I feel that swat sultan which has 2000 hp, explodes easily and so fast? I'm with changing the values. -1

This should all be fixed now. I have manually made the damage values equal to what it was on the old dmg system (M4 = 30.0, Sawnoff = varies around 200, Sniper = 125 on car and 50 on heli).

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

me_omar Online

Naruto

by me_omar » July 12, 2022, 11:52 am
Now anyone can break my car+heli with only 4 5 shoots only 4 shoots can break 1000hp from heli and car Also, you saying the update is good but it isn't good because anyone can kill anyone by any way, the old system is better because in the past you were can play alone and fuck everyone but now 4 5 shoots can break your car+your heli also 6 shoots can kill you and imagine that 4 vs you and you can't use drugs while your armor is full and only 5shoots can finish you now we need to do a team to kill criminals and cops but if we don't want what should we do? Leave the game or back the old system or at least fix this system

me_omar Online

Naruto

by me_omar » July 12, 2022, 11:54 am
If you can't remove it fix it and thanks

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 12, 2022, 11:57 am
hello sir currently i was trying to catch criminals i've shooting at their cars but their cars Dosen't destory even and losing their car damg so hard what happening now? i see what better for us bring old system again he was good and we didn't had any problems with him recently idk why you changed it even

me_omar Online

Naruto

by me_omar » July 12, 2022, 12:00 pm
Yes actually 2 kids can break army helis and also swat cars only 2 can do it in the past to break army heli or swat cars you need to do team with 5 7 to do it but now 2 can do it and everyone know that

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 12, 2022, 12:10 pm
many problems i was shooting at car criminal one hour and all he losing 300hp
second white player can damage cops army swat etc
helis taking 6 or 4 shoots to get destroyed
and cops can damage swat +army cars
in every day a restart to fix new problem why didn't just try the new system before you put him into in our main server? i wonder only
bring back old system we wasn't have any problems towards him also you removed the old drugs system and we didn't say anything but more then we have now we destory our server

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 12, 2022, 12:21 pm
me_omar wrote :
Yes actually 2 kids can break army helis and also swat cars only 2 can do it in the past to break army heli or swat cars you need to do team with 5 7 to do it but now 2 can do it and everyone know that

Have you tried to join the server after the restart? Cause that specific bug you are referring to has been fixed already and it's not occuring anymore here on my end.

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » July 12, 2022, 8:14 pm
Hey guys we got this terribly fucked up update that completely changes the entire game. Allows DM of vehicles by anybody. Can't see your health bar once armor is removed you just have to guess what your health is at and now there's a vulnerability to hackers mass dming with mini guns. But forget all of that you guys want more damage??? Yeah more damage so you get dmed faster

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » July 12, 2022, 8:29 pm
I really don't know what's the point of increasing the damage, Everyone was good with the old system, Yes killing AFK players is a good thing but it don't deserve all this, Civilians able to damage the vehicles, Problems with hp bar, Even when you guys tried to fix it you make the Sawn-off damage 0, It still will not make us choose your new system and there's many players decided to don't donate and they might leave the game because of this shit, And why all this?, I think the updates should motivate the players to keep playing not pushing them to leave the server, And don't forget that you just updated the drugs system and we still have same negative attitude of this update.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Muthufugu

Muthufugu

by Muthufugu » July 12, 2022, 8:39 pm
Guys where can I begin... i really think this was a big mistake from Richano. Honestly i dont agree with Hiresh, because he is just simply not right. The way he presents us the new update like we don't know him (hiresh) and richano are great friends, so its likely for them to support eachother even though the other half made a MAJOR mistake. I hope the change will get withdrawn regards the new hit system. This server has been around for YEARS. I can't believe that after many years of experience, they still managed to ruin the server by a change that affected this community. Mistakes can happen, but it's only right to apologise for the beloved community. Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

~ Muthufugu out

(edit) guys admins are editing my post. We need a revolution!! We need to raise our voice!
(edit) if my account gets deleted, its a sign to start the revolution! some admins are after me
fantastic... ;)
Last edited by Muthufugu on July 12, 2022, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
75 posts Page 6 of 8
Return to “Rejected”