Suggestion- removing damage new system

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

75 posts Page 7 of 8
New damage system changes

Poll ended at July 17, 2022, 9:43 pm

15%
Keep the new damage system (with current damage values)
47%
Keep the new damage system (with higher damage values)
37%
Remove the new damage system

Total votes: 59

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » July 12, 2022, 10:07 pm
me_omar wrote :
Now anyone can break my car+heli with only 4 5 shoots only 4 shoots can break 1000hp from heli and car Also, you saying the update is good but it isn't good because anyone can kill anyone by any way, the old system is better because in the past you were can play alone and fuck everyone but now 4 5 shoots can break your car+your heli also 6 shoots can kill you and imagine that 4 vs you and you can't use drugs while your armor is full and only 5shoots can finish you now we need to do a team to kill criminals and cops but if we don't want what should we do? Leave the game or back the old system or at least fix this system

I'm not sure if you're shitposting or not, but I've literally tested this on the server and it isn't like this.

OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
hello sir currently i was trying to catch criminals i've shooting at their cars but their cars Dosen't destory even and losing their car damg so hard what happening now? i see what better for us bring old system again he was good and we didn't had any problems with him recently idk why you changed it even

I'm pretty sure that this is the same behaviour as with the old damage system.

Funderburk wrote :
Hey guys we got this terribly fucked up update that completely changes the entire game. Allows DM of vehicles by anybody. Can't see your health bar once armor is removed you just have to guess what your health is at and now there's a vulnerability to hackers mass dming with mini guns. But forget all of that you guys want more damage??? Yeah more damage so you get dmed faster

"Allowing DM of vehicles by anybody" If this is after I fixed the vehicle damage, why didn't you report it to any of the devs and then decide to complain about it afterwards? Your healthbar may be stuck under your real (modded) healthbar. Use /hud to move it. Hacker mass dming with minigun was possible even before this update.

Adienbob wrote :
I really don't know what's the point of increasing the damage, Everyone was good with the old system, Yes killing AFK players is a good thing but it don't deserve all this, Civilians able to damage the vehicles, Problems with hp bar, Even when you guys tried to fix it you make the Sawn-off damage 0, It still will not make us choose your new system and there's many players decided to don't donate and they might leave the game because of this shit, And why all this?, I think the updates should motivate the players to keep playing not pushing them to leave the server, And don't forget that you just updated the drugs system and we still have same negative attitude of this update.

Killing AFK players is not the only thing that is an improvement. See the changelogs. I've tested civilian veh damage with you just now and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. And by the way, the new drug mechanic was a community vote. The majority voted for changing it. If you're still butthurt about it (I understand it, I feel the same way), make a suggestion with a poll here on the forums instead since imo the discussion board discord doesn't really have most of the active players (which is where this was decided).

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » July 12, 2022, 10:16 pm
It's a lot better now and playable, but I still wish to have the old system back, because it existed from the beginning 15+ years. I don't want to be disrespectful to you two, but why would you just one day decide and change everything, you two also play very little to none so why? Some of us play for hours daily... You didn't even ask players what would they say about this. I am not a beta tester but I've been told that it wasn't even tested there, I mean I just don't understand this. You are destroying legacy and nostalgia. I wonder how many people will decide to stay or donate or even visit the server sometimes. And now you are wasting your time trying to fix all these bugs and issues and server players are divided between what is better and what is not, just making pointless arguments. That's my last comment here, do whatever you want...

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » July 12, 2022, 10:46 pm
Mateej wrote :
It's a lot better now and playable, but I still wish to have the old system back, because it existed from the beginning 15+ years. I don't want to be disrespectful to you two, but why would you just one day decide and change everything, you two also play very little to none so why? Some of us play for hours daily... You didn't even ask players what would they say about this. I am not a beta tester but I've been told that it wasn't even tested there, I mean I just don't understand this. You are destroying legacy and nostalgia. I wonder how many people will decide to stay or donate or even visit the server sometimes. And now you are wasting your time trying to fix all these bugs and issues and server players are divided between what is better and what is not, just making pointless arguments. That's my last comment here, do whatever you want...

I'm not doing this for myself. This has been stale in a seperate server branch for 1 year which shows that someone was at some point going to add this before me. We are currently experimenting with new features to see what we can and what we cannot for the new server script (v10), since the server hasn't had a big update since 14/12/2019 (v9). Also, I see many players say we haven't tested this. We test this as much as we can before putting these updates out. The reason why we push this to the main server and the changelog says [BETA] for this damage system is because we can't be sure if it's stable enough to call it an actual update. We also don't have enough people that are willing to beta test this (we need at least 6-8 active people for this update to have gone better than it has been and the last beta applications were 8 months ago). That's what we use the main server for, the actual players that play this nostalgic server can cast their votes about it. This will all end when there are more people that do not want this damage system, or almost the same amount as people that still want to keep this system. We will be deciding this obviously when the poll runs out of time.

Some great ol' memories

[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » July 13, 2022, 12:34 am
Richano wrote :
Killing AFK players is not the only thing that is an improvement. See the changelogs. I've tested civilian veh damage with you just now and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. And by the way, the new drug mechanic was a community vote. The majority voted for changing it. If you're still butthurt about it (I understand it, I feel the same way), make a suggestion with a poll here on the forums instead since imo the discussion board discord doesn't really have most of the active players (which is where this was decided).

Yes, You are right about civilian damage to vehicles, Also i like killing the afk players and the new Deachmatching system, But all this still don't deserve that guys.

1: Many bugs like, Civilians able to damage the vehicles, players die by " Head shot ", When someone die it shows that he die with a RPG or minigun
2: The high damage system is very Overpower, As a cop it's very hard for me to arrest 2 or 3 players, And for Unskilled players and newbies it's impossible.
3: Solving the problem with a solution worse than the update is really a stupid move guys, Lowing the Sawn-off damage will not make us ask for the high damage system.

I think the point of updates is to increase the players in the server or at least to motivate us to keep playing, But after your update, Many players now thinking seriously to leave the server or at least will not donate anymore, Of course there's people want the update and we all respect their opinions, But they are still the same people who was playing in the server and was happy with the old system, I hope you remove this system guys or at least remake it, And please do a poll and let us vote for it.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » July 13, 2022, 5:40 am
it's painful to read this topic. The "people headshot bug" doesn't exist, i would love to see a video of anyone headshotting a player outside rp zone.. the only bug I could see is sometimes civs are able to damage cars of other people. And I clearly don't understand why would you even expect to arrest 2-3 guys who are teaming by yourself. You seem to be mistaken that they increased the sawnoff damage.. they didn't increase the damage, the only thing that was changed is that the hitboxes are now very good and the instant you shoot someone, he takes damage unlike before where it depended in the other player's ping. It's true before the damage was very high but then they lowered it and now it's just perfect.
But hey now since you can not handle cophunts alone and are finally dying, it's not going your way, you it's only obvious anyone would want it to be reverted.
I've already casted my vote, but pretty disappointing to see that people would prefer bugged hitboxes and complain about it, only when devs fix it, they complain about the fixed hitboxes because it finally shows us that when hitboxes are not bugged, it won't be easy to do anything.
I don't really understand why would newbies leave because of this? If you ask me, had i been the newbie that joined this server before this update, I'd be more pissed that the shots that I am clearly hitting don't even do damage. That would definitely make me leave.
Drugs werent "ruined", there was a proper poll, which was btw strongly in favour (27 yes, 0 no).
In the end i dont think this system will last longer than a week because of how badly people want to be a god here

Meow

by Meow » July 13, 2022, 6:50 am
Play hard & Go pro

Stop complaining and enjoy the game.

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » July 13, 2022, 7:40 am
After experimenting all of the fkn back and fourth dmg changes, nerf/buffs.

I can say this, just make the hitboxes consistent and keep the dmg same. ppl will adapt to the new system over the time and they'll stop complaining.
Last edited by [Lsrcr]SkBoY on July 13, 2022, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sup bitch!

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 13, 2022, 12:01 pm
About myself totally i dislike new system and i can't play and getting fun as i used so if you would to keep it you can play but i will tell you be honest i will leave this server because everything has been changed to bad And I know you do whatever you want But you should think of others it's your choice

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » July 13, 2022, 12:11 pm
Medz wrote :
Play hard & Go pro

Stop complaining and enjoy the game.

Yes , simply

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » July 14, 2022, 2:56 am
We have a development sub server for absolutely no reason i get spawned all over the place blueberry, SF, get loading screen bug 70% of t he time after i die

75 posts Page 7 of 8
Return to “Rejected”