46%
+1
54%

Total votes: 13

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » July 18, 2022, 10:26 am
Adienbob wrote :
We can now arrest or kill the wanted players, So i think there's no point of "auto jail" since we already can arrest or kill them, I would go for positive if we can't, It's -1.

Will you have a trip from ls to sf or lv just to kill afk suspect ? Thats what quiet wanted to say we cannot travel too far to kill them . So they must get punished ( jailed / kicked ) automatically.

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 18, 2022, 12:05 pm
NeKozilla wrote :
Adienbob wrote :
We can now arrest or kill the wanted players, So i think there's no point of "auto jail" since we already can arrest or kill them, I would go for positive if we can't, It's -1.

Will you have a trip from ls to sf or lv just to kill afk suspect ? Thats what quiet wanted to say we cannot travel too far to kill them . So they must get punished ( jailed / kicked ) automatically.

If he's the only player that has wanted levels why not?

And I dont think the suggestion itself states that, Quiet was referring to players who are in unknown places not in SF or LV whatsoever. You can't be that lazy to travel. LSRCR doesnt revolve on Los Santos only.

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » July 18, 2022, 12:21 pm
Crazymix wrote :
NeKozilla wrote :
Adienbob wrote :

And I dont think the suggestion itself states that, Quiet was referring to players who are in unknown places not in SF or LV whatsoever. You can't be that lazy to travel. LSRCR doesnt revolve on Los Santos only.

I agree we cannot be lazy and we have to travel to do our job but as u said in unknown places also there are alot of players who go afk in the air inside a heli or shamal we cannot even kill or take them. So this suggestion is useful in these cases .

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 18, 2022, 12:31 pm
NeKozilla wrote :
Crazymix wrote :
NeKozilla wrote :

I agree we cannot be lazy and we have to travel to do our job but as u said in unknown places also there are alot of players who go afk in the air inside a heli or shamal we cannot even kill or take them. So this suggestion is useful in these cases .

A player who went afk that has wanted levels is damageable even if he's at mid air driving a shamal, chopper etc. He can automatically be seen outside the flying vehicle. You can either team with someone let him shoot the wanted player whilst you are driving or you will be the one who shoots at the wanted player while being on the roof of any flying vehicle.

As for the suggestion itself I'd go with -1 since we are now able to damage wanted players who are afk(away from keyboard).

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » July 19, 2022, 2:47 am
my fellow members explained enough to you i'd to go with

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » October 7, 2022, 9:38 pm
You can now kill AFK players unlike before as mentioned earlier in this topic. If wanted suspects going afk becomes a problematic issue (not being able to kill them or something) then I assume we could do something against it. As for now this suggestion will be rejected.

However, an AFK label will be added to /loc in the next server update.

16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Rejected”