Removal of Dweap

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

25 posts Page 3 of 3

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » January 16, 2023, 4:32 am
-1, It will kill the server donations for sure! means server can die soon ofc with no donations it will. Yeah maybe reduce some ammo etc but don't remove it at all, also don't add weird stuff no one pays $$ for weird perks that are not in need
AN4$123!

Stormocide

Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » January 16, 2023, 8:37 am
Nah bruh wtf I just loaded into game and seen BM Items have been removed lmao?
Im in game right now with members who have access to /dweap and they just said its useless asf right now. Could we not have lowered the ammo or amount of drugs we get? I also think that weapons from groups that have been removed was also a bad way to lay out the game. People have paid for their group facilities like Faraon said.

Heres my take on this:
Add back weapon racks to groups, maybe dont let us get crazy amounts of ammo. Give us like maybe 700-1200 rounds each. Same with drugs, we can only probably take like a max of 75-100 grams. I know a lot of people that /takedrugs 25 instead of /takedrugs 2/3 which is the only amount you need. Ideally it is their fault of spamming 25 grams of drugs. This also applies to /Dweap. 5K Ammo is not needed at all and neither is 250 grams of drugs.

BM items should have not been taken out of /Dweap. It dont matter if you wanna compare this to groups because groups are made up of a HQ location, car spawns, gates etc, thats why that stuff is quite pricey. As mentioned before the only fixes to /Dweap that should've been made were the amount of bullets and the drug amounts. A lot of people who have /Dweap can already agree with me in fact im in game right now and were talking about how some of us feel like we've been scammed lmao, the only disagreements that I can see getting is from those who are against spending $10 on a game and those group owners, but for groups I have already laid out my suggestions.

Stormocide

Storm
Donator
Supporter

by Stormocide » January 16, 2023, 8:40 am
Also im kinda sure /dweap is probably the most purchased thing from the LS-RCR Shop other than maybe jailcards (If a Dev could fact check this let me know). I am not saying the server is going to die, but people just wont bother with /Dweap anymore which means less donations.

Just like Yousee suggested, maybe add a Price to BM Items in /dweap. It could be full price or slightly discounted as we have VIP Packet. Completely up to you guys.

Siege.

Siege.

by Siege. » January 17, 2023, 12:38 pm
+1, Nerf maybe

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » February 13, 2023, 7:35 pm
/dweap was nerfed (BM items were removed)

We are looking into updating our donation shop but it is still too early to announce details

25 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Rejected”