Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » January 14, 2023, 4:15 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Qui3t
Suggestion headline: Remove the infinity weapons and make it limited
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 7/10
Why should it be accepted: For LEOs, make the weapons limited. Like you can't have 7000 bullets of M4 and simply lose them when you die... make the weapons purchaseable from weapon racks in LSPD/SWAT/Army.. you just buy weapons at a cheaper price than civillians. Same thing goes for vip packet which gives free weapons infinitely. We add value to money when we buy weapons with it. This suggestion will be good with the other suggestion of "don't make me lose all my money upon death". When I spawn, I can buy my own weapons and use them according to my needs. When we run out of ammo, we go and buy more. Same goes for criminals, they can't have infinite ammo. I don't see any logic with infinite ammo. We are turning into an rp server and I guess nothing is wrong with this.

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » January 15, 2023, 12:51 am
Finite ammo would have to come with a damage rework, I would understand having a pistol rifle and shotgun for cops with a couple magazines for pistol and rifle. But you would have to make the damage more realistic
Spoiler: show

awesoup

awesoup

by awesoup » January 15, 2023, 1:08 am
I would be in favor of this.

SWAT/Army/Police Officers could be able to buy from a gov. Ammunation representative (actor menu) at a discounted price at their base. Non-LEO members would be able to use Ammunation shop & weapon dealers.

Gangsta4EVER

Gang

by Gangsta4EVER » February 13, 2023, 12:29 am
+1
| Former La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Caporegime | Former S.A. Army Sergeant Major |

Nex

by Nex » February 13, 2023, 1:09 am
Nex√ wrote :
+1

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 13, 2023, 1:23 am
Criminals don't have infinite ammo, it only lets you take so much, unless you're Pagati. And they already removed BM items from /dweap. If they lower the ammo count then what's the point in buying it? I'm not gonna spend 10 dollars a month for 100 bullets in my M4!

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » February 13, 2023, 4:01 am
A cop shop was implemented and removed because no one liked it (that's what I'm assuming). Basically you lose money upon death and there is no atm inside lspd, so once you die you lose half your money and goto idlewood atm just to withdraw money and come back to pd to then buy weapons. Or you can make an atm inside lspd. I don't know why the copshop was removed.. +1 on the finite ammo and even copshop

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » February 13, 2023, 4:35 am
-1, it was already implemented (then removed) and the math ain't mathing. Nobody wanted to play cops because even somebody like Jeff Bezos would be dirt broke after playing cop for 5 hours.

Tenior

by Tenior » February 13, 2023, 11:07 am
TititMonyet wrote :
-1, it was already implemented (then removed) and the math ain't mathing. Nobody wanted to play cops because even somebody like Jeff Bezos would be dirt broke after playing cop for 5 hours.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 13, 2023, 12:29 pm
Make a cop shop where LEOs will need to buy their stuff like weapons and tazer gun (if it's implemented). LEO gameplay is extremely easy now, they have nothing to lose, but criminals have everything to lose, moreover LEOs get everything for free. In this copshop, LEOs will be able to buy weapons at a much cheaper price due to government funding, but still they would need to pay.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Rejected”