Suggestion- bring back old system swanoff plus allow to us to jump on the vehicles

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

38 posts Page 1 of 4

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 27, 2023, 3:07 pm
Your name: OkaMan
Suggestion headline: bring back old 2shots swanoff and removing auto jump
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: first of all we had some problems on duels and we couldn't duel anymore well anymore with each other as we used to do or even as we used to killing this was basic thing which you removed him recently second thing when i trying to call friend to team i have exactly to press g to team and i couldn't jump on tops vehicles and that's so annyoing i hope you re-thinking once again and bring back those two things becuase they most important things to us

Moreover maybe i do approve with other changes i'd to hear your veiw about it

Tenior

by Tenior » January 27, 2023, 3:31 pm
I agree with okaman
we need back old system 2shots sawnoff
its better

Steven

Steven$King

by Steven » January 27, 2023, 3:43 pm
i agree with you guys twice swanoff and we cannot jump bad idea

Spoiler: show
Made by:TikTok bro

Crazymix Online

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » January 27, 2023, 4:01 pm
At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to adapt the massive change the server has gone through but I was wrong. I was able to adapt these changes myself by playing daily. I understand that you'd still want the 2shot and the car surfing being allowed once more, but that may be because you haven't played enough time yet, considering that you recently just came back from inactivity after creating a leaving topic which was 2-3 weeks ago. It hasn't been a month as well since v10 got implemented. Give it some more time and you'll get used to it.

On the suggestion I am going with Negative.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 27, 2023, 4:12 pm
Crazymix wrote :
At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to adapt the massive change the server has gone through but I was wrong. I was able to adapt these changes myself by playing daily. I understand that you'd still want the 2shot and the car surfing being allowed once more, but that may be because you haven't played enough time yet, considering that you recently just came back from inactivity after creating a leaving topic which was 2-3 weeks ago. It hasn't been a month as well since v10 got implemented. Give it some more time and you'll get used to it.

On the suggestion I am going with Negative.

I've been ingame and i already tried to duel and tried to team with some players i wasn't okay with those two things we used to shoot 2shots swanoff for long time and not easily to change it brother plus i know the reason which removing to stay on tops vehicles but at the same time this so annyoing to us we missed to shooting from tops and teaming with each other

other changes works very well with

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » January 27, 2023, 4:30 pm
Revert any update won't be considered I guess
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Nex

by Nex » January 27, 2023, 4:41 pm
+1, i am agree with it

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Meow

by Meow » January 27, 2023, 6:05 pm
It won’t happen, don’t even bother.. try instead to adjust your gameplay to the new system is the only tip I can give you by now.

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » January 27, 2023, 7:14 pm
Im neutral on the 2 shots, but car surfing solved most of the non-CnR problems, so -1 on the car surf

38 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Rejected”