Suggestion- bring back old system swanoff plus allow to us to jump on the vehicles

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

38 posts Page 2 of 4

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 27, 2023, 7:21 pm
+1
Both are very great suggestions, because the community is no longer great after this update (V10), and I fully support this suggestion, and I hope that it will be put in the next update, because this is a disaster for playing with four shots with Swanoff. As for the second point, it is not as important as shots, and I hope that it will be accepted completely Rewarded, thanks...
Positive.

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Amaris

Cue$Ball
Donator

by Amaris » January 27, 2023, 8:42 pm
+1

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » January 27, 2023, 8:47 pm
Meduza wrote :
It won’t happen, don’t even bother.. try instead to adjust your gameplay to the new system is the only tip I can give you by now.

^

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 27, 2023, 8:57 pm
We have used to shoot 2shots from years and that 2shots was very amazing to have fun currently we shooting 4random shots like new players which make us bored so fast

Crazymix Online

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » January 27, 2023, 9:01 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
We have used to shoot 2shots from years and that 2shots was very amazing to have fun currently we shooting 4random shots like new players which make us bored so fast

Some things just dont go your way mate. Deal with it, be open minded and you would be able to adapt these changes.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 27, 2023, 9:09 pm
I agree about sawn off. But it won't be happen.

Mixeco

Mixeco

by Mixeco » January 27, 2023, 10:12 pm
+1 the game will be amazing if this suggestion got accept.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 28, 2023, 12:06 am
2-shot was, and always has been, a bug/exploit same as c-bug. You're avoiding the reload animation. That is not how the game is intended to be played. Furthermore, Ls-rcr is a CNR server, not a TDM server. This server isn't about kill everyone on other team, or how best to ruin their gameplay. This is something you kids have been missing the point on for years. Staff have made their decision, and I LOVE it. Now instead of being the best at pressing a button or scrolling your mouse, you have to work on your speed of command, or, heaven forbid... AIM AT A TARGET instead of spray and pray like a teenage virgin with his first girlfriend. You know how much my KtD ratio has improved since this change? Quite a bit! Why? Because I'm an old school player who knows the word "Duel" means an actual challenge, and not who can press a button faster. It requires skill, effort, and practice, not dumb luck. My combat shotgun is actually feared now, as it should be. And plenty of people like you who have chosen to actually try this new form have managed to get good and taken me down in honorable fights. I'll take an honorable loss over some punk who can spam sawnoffs using an exploit any day. Learn to play the game as intended, or go make a fifth leaving topic.

As far as the "car jump" (officially, it's called carsurfing) thing, I only partly agree. I don't think 12 people sitting on top of a sultan is a good thing. It's annoying, OP, and highly unrealistic. Now, where you WILL get my approval is if the vehicle makes sense sense as a truck like bobcat, yosemite, or flatbed. Boats as well. But the sultan? No.

itsDanny

Danny
Developer

by itsDanny » January 28, 2023, 1:20 am
Yeah, no...

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » January 28, 2023, 2:53 am
Meduza wrote :
It won’t happen, don’t even bother.. try instead to adjust your gameplay to the new system is the only tip I can give you by now.

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014
38 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Rejected”