Suggestion- bring back old system swanoff plus allow to us to jump on the vehicles

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

38 posts Page 3 of 4

Mr.sultan

SultaN

by Mr.sultan » January 28, 2023, 4:13 am
It is preferable to remove the swanoff because it is no longer useful.

Yes, hop on the vehicles, but without a roof.
like this

Spoiler: show
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
Vito Corleone.

Former Top 1

Former Enforcer

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » January 28, 2023, 9:20 am
Current updates are fine, no changes required except making groups more interesting
AN4$123!

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » January 29, 2023, 12:29 pm
I don't mind removing the car surf but I miss 2-shot, it brought me the most fun in this server and without it, it doesn't feel the same. Every time I join the server I'm bored within the hour, the changes in v10 only made it worse for me. I don't see the purpose of grinding again after the economy reset some people might be attracted by this for the short term but don't see any benefits in the long run.
Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » January 29, 2023, 1:07 pm
The new game play/system is IMO way more rewarding and thus also more punishing if you make a mistake. I think it should be this way. People have be owing me/been in 30 minutes chases/bank rob is a thing again. The game is the same, you just need to change the approach slightly.

`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » January 29, 2023, 3:23 pm
I don't think so they will accept that suggesting but if re add jump on vehicles it will be good because whoever teaming with swat/army or even with him friend they will shoot at criminals orange as well, about 4 shot some players do not like that but time by time you will like it believe me pros.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » January 29, 2023, 9:40 pm
Nilikos wrote :
I don't mind removing the car surf but I miss 2-shot, it brought me the most fun in this server and without it, it doesn't feel the same. Every time I join the server I'm bored within the hour, the changes in v10 only made it worse for me. I don't see the purpose of grinding again after the economy reset some people might be attracted by this for the short term but don't see any benefits in the long run.

Connie

Connie
Donator

by Connie » February 1, 2023, 5:30 am
Get use to it, Don't really think that we need to revert the updates, Therefore.

Credits goes to Faraon.

Ex-SWAT - Regular Player - Army Member

Waking up motivated every morning isn't a talent, It's a mindset and a lifestyle - Ronnie Fleg

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 1, 2023, 6:53 am
Nilikos wrote :

ElfaTak

by ElfaTak » February 1, 2023, 7:55 am
Nilikos wrote :

Exactly..

"Credits goes to Mr.Sodan101"

Renegades Rank 1
    Los Santos Veteran.
⁠■⁠-⁠■

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 1, 2023, 9:21 am
+1
38 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Rejected”