Add new for groups

Rejected suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

BcarKing22

by BcarKing22 » April 3, 2023, 8:03 pm
Your name: Bcar
Suggestion headline: Re add /greset cars for groups and give weapons/items/drugs etc for vip rank too
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: I've seen whenever I fire the car it doesn't come back in the garage yet I have to wait 10 minutes or more so maybe it will be good if they re add this command again /greset cars or add even at this command time you have to wait 5 minutes till the cars reset again That's it and let me explain the VIP to you...

If they return items/drugs/weapons for this VIP rank it will be fine and only add 75 grams for whoever VIP in the group and they will use 15 gram or even 10 it will be good for members and whoever'd like to buy it rank VIP he should to get items/drugs/weapons that's all and i have explained well.

I would like to mention last thing, if they allows other players to have at least 2 groups criminal and 1 leo group it really will be fine..

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 4, 2023, 12:38 am
BcarKing22 wrote :
Your name: Bcar
Suggestion headline: Re add /greset cars for groups and give weapons/items/drugs etc for vip rank too
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: I've seen whenever I fire the car it doesn't come back in the garage yet I have to wait 10 minutes or more so maybe it will be good if they re add this command again /greset cars or add even at this command time you have to wait 5 minutes till the cars reset again That's it and let me explain the VIP to you...

If they return items/drugs/weapons for this VIP rank it will be fine and only add 75 grams for whoever VIP in the group and they will use 15 gram or even 10 it will be good for members and whoever'd like to buy it rank VIP he should to get items/drugs/weapons that's all and i have explained well.

I would like to mention last thing, if they allows other players to have at least 2 groups criminal and 1 leo group it really will be fine..

viewtopic.php?f=620&t=120562

Please don't make suggestions if one already exists and is open...

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » May 15, 2023, 7:32 am
Locked as duplicate.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”