Possible significant shock & taze changes [SURVEY ADDED]

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

65 posts Page 7 of 7

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » May 26, 2019, 8:10 am
Bumping this in case some of you have not seen it. Be sure to vote!

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » June 1, 2019, 1:38 pm
Bumping this for the last time in case someone hasn't seen it, results will be discussed shortly within the next days.

Santiago

Santiago
Donator

by Santiago » June 13, 2019, 1:33 pm
Maybe it's too late to add something relevant to the discussion but I'd still like to say what I think.

Rally3 brings up really good points and takes the time to thoroughly explain each argument. I agree with everything he says honestly. The only real problem in my opinion is not the changes we make (in the end I know we will get that balance we want) but how further we go from Lsrcr essence and simple gameplay some old players keep playing for. Is completely changing the server basics on order to balance out and correct years of updates and added features where we could just rewind to a simpler gameplay, worth it?
As an oldfag I say, yes, change is hard face but we don't know how good or how bad these possible changes could be unless we try them out.

killdahobo99 wrote :
Santiago wrote :
fuck u

listen here u fucking mexican little turd. I will molest you in the mouth while your dog watches and then I'll fuck your dog while you watch.

prabash 4

Prab

by prabash 4 » June 25, 2019, 3:00 pm
+1, Should've been done ages ago.

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » July 22, 2019, 8:51 am
The following have been implemented and are now on the main server since that's what the majority wanted:

1. Shock guns and tazer guns recharge now equally, after 3 uses.

2. Criminals cannot shock whilst cuffed IF they are cuffed by a police officer only.

3. Criminals can now buy 9 instead of 12 shock guns from the Black Market.

The rest might be implemented in the future however drastic changes are not recommended at this point. Our main goal was to buff cops a bit since till now they were standing no chances against criminals in 1v1 situations. The community spoke and decided.

Thanks everyone for spending some time doing the survey and whatnot. If you want to see something being changed the please create a new suggestion.

65 posts Page 7 of 7
Return to “Database”