Hp - items rack, drug bag, hit time freeze for afks, 2 MW if MW afk

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

33 posts Page 2 of 4

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » February 22, 2020, 2:50 pm
Headphones are great and so would hate to see them removed and made exclusively a donor feature. The reason being is whilst they are convenient, not too sure if many (including myself) would want to spend DPs on them. I am all for increasing their price tho - would make them worth more and I guess encourage those who want to spend less IG cash to donate for them instead.

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » February 22, 2020, 3:18 pm
I support the idea of not removing headphones completely from the in-game shops, because as Fanta said not many people would want to spend DPs on headphones and besides that DJs are able to give headphones for free and I don't think people would mind waiting a little bit for a DJ to join, as much as to spend DPs on headphones, so I'd rather like them stay on shops but increase their price.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » February 22, 2020, 9:46 pm
mr.okaman wrote :
good idea and Good suggestions +1
Positive

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » February 22, 2020, 10:04 pm
Mastro wrote :
Another idea is instead of removing headphones completely from 24/7 (considering you can listen to the radio 1. whilst in a car 2. if you purchase it from the shop 3. from group subwoofers) we can also upper the price of it in 24/7 shops.

Opinions are welcome.

Also please refrain from posting ''+1' or ''-1''' comments. Those have and will be deleted since they don't add much to the topic.

Hmmmm removing it completely is not a good idea i think because its usefull for some players , well its just for music but it may be usefull in some cases and for making the price higher , im with you on that , and hopefully it gets fixed because after u die it's accesesoires desepear wich is wierd while u still use /radio , and players wont stay in luxury houses the listen to music , they have to be on a move i guess if your wanted or a cop , thats based on what i understood , hopefully i wont misunderstand.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » February 23, 2020, 7:27 am
Snipaxxyy wrote :
I support the idea of not removing headphones completely from the in-game shops, because as Fanta said not many people would want to spend DPs on headphones and besides that DJs are able to give headphones for free and I don't think people would mind waiting a little bit for a DJ to join, as much as to spend DPs on headphones, so I'd rather like them stay on shops but increase their price.

You can still play the game without an headphone the vehicle already has a radio even the groups have subwoofers there should be some importance of the dj host dont you think so??

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » February 23, 2020, 9:02 am
Milyn wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :

You can still play the game without an headphone the vehicle already has a radio even the groups have subwoofers there should be some importance of the dj host dont you think so??

I personally play with no sounds at all, I never listen to radio but I'm talking in general about the majority of players who listen to radio all the time.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 20, 2020, 4:45 pm
Mastro wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Suggestion headline: Freeze hit time if player is afk
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: It's just really annoying and unfair to evade hit on this way imo.

#3. This sounds rather nice and it will probably be worked on in the future, however I would personally like more opinions on this since it will be a rather important change.

Make this happen already, too many afkers nowadays. also add time freeze if in admin mode

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » May 5, 2020, 9:14 am
Some updates on this, #1 has already been worked on, headphones will definitely not be completely removed from 24/7 stores, however their price has been significantly increased to around $500.

As for #3 and #4, they are on TO-DO list however Developers seem to be occupied the past weeks therefore no significant changes. Mainly bug fixes have been pushed.

Carl__Carl

carl__carl

by Carl__Carl » May 26, 2020, 5:54 pm
Positive
i'm not interested about the headphone , but the rest of suggestions are in their place and i found them fair and necessary .

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » September 18, 2020, 6:40 pm
Mastro wrote :
Some updates on this, #1 has already been worked on, headphones will definitely not be completely removed from 24/7 stores, however their price has been significantly increased to around $500.

As for #3 and #4, they are on TO-DO list however Developers seem to be occupied the past weeks therefore no significant changes. Mainly bug fixes have been pushed.

any updates for this

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
33 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Database”