Houses & New Donation item. [ON HOLD]

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

23 posts Page 2 of 3

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » February 3, 2018, 3:32 pm
I agree with all the suggestions except that 5th one.
All the suggestions except the 5th are of course highly useful for us.
The 5th one seems to be too
complicated.
Instead,you could use the probability of the /blowgate(Example can be the probability like /bc ).(In simple words Equally likely.)
And also I disagree with that PM option.Instead just add like the group(When the group gate is blown (Blackouts)The gate has been destroyed , (Blackouts)The gate has been restored).I do understand that since it's a group and every player of that particular group has to know about it,it comes on mainchat.
Instead add the same to it,instead of PMs and putting more efforts to it.
Well,then what about the civilians.Can't they blow the gate of the house?

Fady

Fady

by Fady » February 3, 2018, 3:40 pm
- Civillians can also use /blowgate but they'll get wanted if they do so.

No for this because civilians can go around blowing up gates for no reason and /q when cops around. Also, imagine LSPDU/Area 51 gates being blown up for no reason.

+1 on all except what I mentioned above and the houses

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

by Heisenberg » February 3, 2018, 10:01 pm
1. Stongly agree

the rest I think arent necessary (neutral)especially the guard one it's completely useless how ever u can merge it with other point in which you suggested about locking the door from inside. Ita obv that only owner should be allowed to get in the house so ye not everyone should be allowed to get in and also that you should be able to lock it from inside and in case if you are wanted so I dont really think that /blowgate should be used here only an option saying Attempt to brake in will be enough. This option will only be there for law enforcement only if the player is wanted and for hitmen only if the player has hit. For other players either the owner will invite them or they will have to knock at the door in order to get in. So yea I will go Neutral with the rest

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » February 7, 2018, 4:35 am
1. Positive with the first suggestion as many people deals now with jcs and dps in exchange for houses
2. Negative as it can be abused, and there is no actual need of locking inside a house as wanted unless it has a fight club interior where you can host riots.
3. You need the houses in lv and sf, so you suggested it lol, anyways prize of donating an existing house can be lowered since a player has already donated it.
4. There was an auction in 2015 (not sure about the date). Many houses which belonged to permanently banned players like Dollarman has been put on that Auction and many players placed higher bids to own those Auction houses and finally it was closed, but still there are some houses which weren't purchased on Auction.
5. I don't think this is really needed as it won't be purchased by players for a high cost, and if we're limiting wanted to lock inside the house then it's pretty useless to make this.
Last edited by Karthik on February 7, 2018, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Walid

Freya
Game Administrator

by Walid » February 7, 2018, 6:43 am
well honestly locking house idea is not good, i mean everyone will just run and hide into his house while he's wanted and cops will chase them ofc and if they used blowgate n failed, house owner will keep camping at his house using /loc [ID] till cop goes away then he'll exith (Since there will be cooldown for it of course)

i agree with others,but i think it'll take a month or more to be done if cx is busy otherwise it can be on the server within 3 weeks idk
The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.

Killerme

killerme

by Killerme » February 9, 2018, 3:24 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
- Civillians can also use /blowgate but they'll get wanted if they do so.

No for this because civilians can go around blowing up gates for no reason and /q when cops around. Also, imagine LSPDU/Area 51 gates being blown up for no reason.

+1 on all except what I mentioned above and the houses

+1

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » February 9, 2018, 4:02 pm
I personally like to create a lot of many difference events in my houses but sadly a lot of newbies and people who are not so good in English ruin it and sometimes I role-play inside them but I get many interrupts too, so It'd be great if we are able to lock our houses from inside.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » February 9, 2018, 8:03 pm
+1 Good Suggestion

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum

Vendetta

Vendetta

by Vendetta » February 15, 2018, 8:56 pm
1- you can already do that Image
2- will be abused and no need for it.
3-No all houses cost 6 dps yo buy and 4 dps to make it donated.
4- it's enabled you can put your house for sale and the seller has the right to cancel the deal at any time.
5- a lot of work for the developers and not really needed
Edit: Suggestion number one is not available for regular players as I discovered, so it's okay by me if it's added +1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » February 16, 2018, 9:57 am
Vendetta wrote :
1- you can already do that Image
2- will be abused and no need for it.
3-No all houses cost 6 dps yo buy and 4 dps to make it donated.
4- it's enabled you can put your house for sale and the seller has the right to cancel the deal at any time.
5- a lot of work for the developers and not really needed
Edit: Suggestion number one is not available for regular players as I discovered, so it's okay by me if it's added +1

Yeah 1 & 4 is disabled for regular players

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10