Gang system [ON-HOLD]

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

13 posts Page 1 of 2

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » July 25, 2018, 2:43 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Sunday
Importance of suggestion: 7/10

Suggestion:
Adding a 4 gang system to Lsrcr (Ballas, Grove str., Vagos, Aztecas). It would work like a class, all you need to do is enter the skin to play a certain gang (I propose a 50 score limit to use skin). Gangsters would have DM turned off for other gang members, and can DM them all they want, so it would be a sort of TDM. There would be also turfs (zoned controlled by gangs), for which gangs fight each other. We could also add small bonuses for gangsters each time they take over a turf. Gangs wouldn't get a special color, instead they'd be recognized by skins. And most importantly, to other players gangsters act as normal civilians or criminals (depending whether they're wanted). So the anti-DM and all other rules would work the same way. If possible, we could even make the turf zones invisible for all non-gang players. Gang members would also get a spawn protection. And lastly, we could add a gang score and informal gang ranks, so players have a chance to organize gang rp on their own.
Optional extra update:
Spoiler: show
Remove anti-DM even between same gang members, making cross-fire a real issue and giving a chance for deeper RP to develop. However, not to be abused we'd require a special side-system: if you kill your own gang member you turn "rouge", meaning you can't use that gang skin for 1 day (but it doesn't auto-kill you). It also allows your gang members to kill you without getting the same penalty. This strikes a balance between abusers entering gang skins just to cause chaos and letting spies among the ranks to deepen the gameplay without penalising them too much.

Why should it be accepted:
For three simple reasons:
1. It would add a lot of fun and a care-free new gameplay style for many players. Army is so damn popular for 10 years now because it's based on the simple rule of "kill em all", I believe the same applies here.
2. It would deepen the CnR gameplay and encourage criminals to team up (through gangs) which in turn would require police to team up. Not to mention that makes the whole Los Santos setting more realistic. So it actually works in favor of CnR, not against it as some may suggest.
3. It's completely optional and doesn't affect other players one bit, not even the police. Gangsters would get wanted the same way as everyone else, and anti-DM would work the same way towards everyonee else. This cuts any external downsides for the update, meaning the only real question is would people actually use it. Either way it's a great update and great way to expand Lsrcr gameplay, add extra play hours to the server and encourage everyone to increase their activity and dedication to the server.
Last edited by *Sunday* on July 25, 2018, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » July 25, 2018, 2:51 am
I dont get it why a gang system when we have groups ig and the idea is complicated which isn't needed at all anyways NegativeFrom Me.

Playa

Playa

by Playa » July 25, 2018, 5:20 am
I was wondering when you would be suggesting this. We did have a short talk about this in game the other day. Here is why I currently oppose this:
Number 1: This would promote DM while this server is a no-dm server. DM is all we would see. Cops & Robbers and Roleplay would be dead (considering how dead RP is rn).
Number 2: LS-RCR - Best server why? Because of its simplicity. Making such a complicated system would make it more complicated than ever. There is a reason why LSRCR is the best samp servers and I answered why in the above lines.

If you still think its a good idea and have any counters for me, I'd be glad to hear them.

Add me on steam!

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » July 25, 2018, 7:38 am
Replying to comments:
1. How exactly would it promote DM? If people wanna engage in a TDM kind of play they'll do it here through this system or another server and those who just wanna play cnr won't be affected anyway. The key word here is that it's optional.
2. It's as simple as it gets. You'd literally have 4 groups of players who fight each others for turfs. I don't see why anyone would find this complicated. It's sure damn simpler than a trucking system.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 25, 2018, 12:33 pm
I feel like, this should be added for official criminal groups instead. We already have tons of bases in Los Santos and we can use them for other meanings aswell.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Lumix

Lumix

by Lumix » July 25, 2018, 1:00 pm
+1, would be much more interesting than those shitty official groups

btw it'd be nice if all bases inside los santos could get removed somewhere else cuz they're annoying

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

by ShadowNinja » July 25, 2018, 1:21 pm
+1 Grove Street for main group yes

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » July 25, 2018, 4:43 pm
Just to clarify, gangs can't be groups because it requires memebership, this needs to be simple and accessible for everyone. Also they wouldn't get special bases but rather spawning points with few extra cars.

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » July 25, 2018, 6:06 pm
Sounds exciting +1
Army Corporal
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Zeyad_Mafia

xSupreme

by Zeyad_Mafia » July 26, 2018, 8:57 am
Some people still thinking LSRCR is the best CnR server even we barely reach 40 players, Improvements like this is needed.
+1

Flying solo like a eagle, Walking alone like a wolf.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Database”