Regarding SWAT Shock Bomb

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 1 of 3

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

by Sowhat » April 17, 2019, 7:08 pm
Greetings community members,

Due recent events, we've decided to run a a quick survey that consists of four questions so we can figure and light the idea of what should modify with the current SSB.

The answers we are looking are your own opinions regarding these questions,
Code: Select all
- What is the over-powered part about the SSB?

- Which perk of the SSB should be completely removed?

- Which perk of the SSB should be nerfed?

- Which perk of the SSB should be boosted?

We would like simple and clear reasons listed with each answer.

Example:

Solo criminal have no chance in surviving against SSB because he have nothing to defend himself when it is used.

Anti shock perk

Taze period from the SSB

increase radius of the bomb

Note: don't go off topic and only provide answers to speed up the process.

With all due respect,
Ls-rcr Administration
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » April 18, 2019, 8:09 am

Auto freeze & being used against solo suspects (maybe lower the effect if used against solo suspect?)

Auto freeze part (and why it should remain is said below)

It should not disarm the current weapon of passengers in hand when driving a vehicle or if it should, then disallow members placing roadblock on a bombed vehicle.

Auto freeze part should be added if there are many criminals in radius and the SWAT members are less i.e one or two.
OR
If there are more than 2 members in skin then it is good as it is, SWAT is all about teamwork & tactics.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » April 18, 2019, 8:24 am

Auto taze when bomb is deployed

Auto taze thing must be removed as swats have an ability to taze when bomb is used.

Tazzing thing must be nerfed when bomb is used the auto taze lowers the hp too, will be fair if this auto taze is removed and if the bomb can just disarm and wont allow the suspect to shock for 30sec

None as its already OP

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » April 18, 2019, 8:59 am
1. When the person gets out of mountain bike/nrg and other bikes.
2. Used against solo suspects.
3. Long range
Using against solo
It's range should be minimized.
And it's affect should be accordingly to the wanteds amount.
None
I am same!

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 18, 2019, 9:27 am
Anti shock perk period (too big cd, lower it little bit). Height range (u have swclimb now, use it)
none
anti shock perk, height range (i was on roof of city hall at idlewood, and swat member used bomb at the ground and it effected me, that's just too big height range)
none

Swat has 20 ranks, and SPC (rank to unlock ssb, correct me if im wrong) is 5th in a row, so it makes it only 3 months on gameplay in swat to unlock the bomb. That's too little imo, especially if you get SMOTM it's only 2 months. My point is that rank to unlock ssb is too low. Either make swat promos every 2 month like army do, or make the rank to get ssb bigger (commander would be great but at least make it SGT). Out of 44 swat members only 9 of them cant use ssb, so it means that 80% of swat members can use swat bomb, it shouldn't be that way imo. If you change the ssb rank requirement to sgt, then 66% of current swat members would have ability to use the bomb, sounds much better. No one said that before, so I had to post it.

Please use the correct template next time viewtopic.php?f=620&t=75759, else it will be just locked.
hh

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 18, 2019, 12:30 pm
It freezes the player for a few seconds when they are on foot and disallows the player to use shock guns.

The auto ejection from a Mountain bike should be completely removed and since mountain bike doesn't have any engine so it shouldn't stop after the usage of the SSB.

SSB's working range should be nerferd and animation time should be increased. Swat members shouldn't be able to plant the SSB and make it work as soon as they get out from their vehicle.

I'm not sure if I should be answering this question or not.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » April 18, 2019, 12:32 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
It freezes the player for a few seconds when they are on foot and disallows the player to use shock guns.

The auto ejection from a Mountain bike should be completely removed and since mountain bike doesn't have any engine so it shouldn't stop after the usage of the SSB.

SSB's working range should be nerferd and animation time should be increased. Swat members shouldn't be able to plant the SSB and make it work as soon as they get out from their vehicle.

I'm not sure if I should be answering this question or not.

Mountain bike has tires which are not popped even after shooting it. Mountain bike is soooo heavily armoured that even after a missile from the rhino tank, it doesn't get broken. I agree to remove the auto ejection if mountain bikes are completely removed from the server.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 18, 2019, 12:58 pm
If 0 criminal:
- Do not detonate bomb, inform SWAT
If 1 criminal:
- No eject
- No shock disable
- 0.5 taze
If 2 criminals:
- Normal effects, Taze time = (0,5*targets)

What do you guys think about this? So far, auto taze seems to be one of the biggest concerns, as well as using it on solo suspects.
signature

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 18, 2019, 1:02 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Mountain bike has tires which are not popped even after shooting it. Mountain bike is soooo heavily armoured that even after a missile from the rhino tank, it doesn't get broken. I agree to remove the auto ejection if mountain bikes are completely removed from the server.

We all know that it doesn't breaks after getting shot by the canon of a tank but we also know that the player riding it gets damage and most of the times gets killed if the shot is fired on the rider of the mountain bike.
It will be useless to use a Mountain bike against a swat members who has SSB if it doesn't gets nerfed. This concludes that there will be no vehicle which can be used against the swat members who has ssb in order to run away from them or give them a tough time.
To catch a mountain bike rider isn't really difficult and it shouldn't be for a swat member. If you can't catch the rider, you can still kill him.
The problem is that you guys want to drag every criminal, you don't want to see some criminals escaping with the help of mountain bike. What if you can't drag the rider, at least you can kill him.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 18, 2019, 1:06 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

We all know that it doesn't breaks after getting shot by the canon of a tank but we also know that the player riding it gets damage and most of the times gets killed if the shot is fired on the rider of the mountain bike.
It will be useless to use a Mountain bike against a swat members who has SSB if it doesn't gets nerfed. This concludes that there will be no vehicle which can be used against the swat members who has ssb in order to run away from them or give them a tough time.
To catch a mountain bike rider isn't really difficult and it shouldn't be for a swat member. If you can't catch the rider, you can still kill him.
The problem is that you guys want to drag every criminal, you don't want to see some criminals escaping with the help of mountain bike. What if you can't drag the rider, at least you can kill him.

Alright, enough discussion about removing auto-eject completely, it can be changed however. The auto-eject won't be removed because mountain bikes and such themself are controversial. There have been suggestions to remove them in the past etc, or make them damageable. Mountain bikes and such are pretty overpowered themselves seeing as they can't be destroyed, so I don't believe this to be an inappopriate counter.

With my suggestion, if you read my post, there would be no auto eject for people who drive around mountain bikes alone. If there are two or more however, on a mountain bike, I think the shock bomb having auto eject is far more than appropriate.
signature
29 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Database”