2 posts Page 1 of 1

xtcpekanbaru007

XTCPekanbaru

by xtcpekanbaru007 » December 20, 2016, 9:30 am
In-Game Name: XTCPekanbaru
Score: 2 400 +
Timezone: GMT + 7
Favorite anime series (optional): Naruto, Nobita and Doraemon, One Piece
Reason to join us: Hi all fans of anime, today I would like to join the group Anime Brigade. one group that has many members and anime fans, myself included. My favorite anime is One Piece. ne anime anime was made to please the anime to watch, my main anime Luffy is a pirate who has seberti elastic rubber hand, my friend and I love anime Luffy LTDzee this, we are a fan of one piece in Indonesia. but since his friend an accident I can not watch anime ituh with him again, I can only watch himself and glued to the screen of my computer monitor. I hope you read my application.

Blizzard

Blizzard
Donator

by Blizzard » December 21, 2016, 10:10 am
Accepted
Thank you for joining Anime Brigade. I will not test you, because to join this group you just have to be an anime fan. We are currently not very active in-game, but this group is mostly about the forums anyway. Feel free to post anything related to anime on our forums. If you want to get promoted, then you should read

Spoiler: show

10k+ score | Top 10 Salesman | Former S.W.A.T. Member | Pagati Underboss | Fuckin Weeb | Roleplayer | God Of Dm
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted applications”