2 posts Page 1 of 1

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » February 1, 2017, 8:31 pm
In-Game Name: rally3
Score: 1817+
Timezone: -5 Eastern Time
Favorite anime series (optional): Initial D
Reason to join us: I have listed a couple of reasons below, they will serve to show my interest in the group and hopefully convince you that I am a worthy weeb indeed:

• Anime History: When I was a kid, I used to love, and I mean LOVE Naruto. It was a time when I thought that what was going on in the screen was real, but I still thought it was pretty cool nonetheless. I liked Sakura rofl, and even to this day I'm upset that Naruto got with Hinata instead of Sakura. Anyways, I had a nostalgic moment in my senior year of high school (last year) and decided to re-watch the entire series, both Naruto and Naruto:Shippuden. I did that, and it was very enjoyable as well as nostalgic, as you would expect.

• Where I stand currently: So I was getting into racing in SAMP and I watched a video on youtube that had "funny" and weird music. That turned out to be eurobeat, so hence I was inclined to learn more about it and found out that the reason that the video author decided to include that music in a racing video was because of an Anime called Initial D. I was set and decided to watch the entire thing, something I won't ever regret since it was very, very good. Just for anyone that hasn't watched it, you should really. And let me know if you are as dissapointed about Iketani's mishap (won't get into detail to avoid spoiling it) in his love life, because fuck me I'm still dissapointed to this day.

• What the future holds: I don't really know what lies ahead, and that is what makes it interesting. Maybe I get referred to some anime from one of you guys in this group, however for some reason I've been interested in revisiting YuGiOh since I watched that as a kid a bit as well. Anyways, I think joining this group will lead me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading, and remember, something with 4 wheels will drift no matter what, Itsuki-chans.

Blizzard

Blizzard
Donator

by Blizzard » February 1, 2017, 8:58 pm
Accepted. welcome to the group weeb. and indeed, fkin iketani dude...

Spoiler: show

10k+ score | Top 10 Salesman | Former S.W.A.T. Member | Pagati Underboss | Fuckin Weeb | Roleplayer | God Of Dm
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted applications”